S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

I'm away for a while so here's 2 weeks forecasts.
Week ending 19th July 2988
Week ending 26th July 2958

Just up. With the breakout and confirmation of support at 3k I'd like to see us just enter into another nice bull market for a while. At least through the end of the year with a nice Santa rally at the end.

Here we go for another exciting week on the markets, a nice full complement of 10 competitors this week too (y)

SP500 Weekly forecasts 19 July 19.png

Just up. With the breakout and confirmation of support at 3k I'd like to see us just enter into another nice bull market for a while. At least through the end of the year with a nice Santa rally at the end.

I'd like to see a bull run into Xmas also, feel free to join in the competition, it's not too late to storm into the lead and take quarterly and annual prizes. Just remember to make a forecast after close of market but before the opening of the following week and you are in, completely FoC :giggle:

I'd like to see a bull run into Xmas also, feel free to join in the competition, it's not too late to storm into the lead and take quarterly and annual prizes. Just remember to make a forecast after close of market but before the opening of the following week and you are in, completely FoC :giggle:

Cool man, just so I understand, I have to make my prediction before the close today for next week?
Gads, I hate predicting. I only trade according to what I see.
Never know though.

Alright, let's do this. I'm not a big predictor type, but if I had to guess I like the nice round 3033 number or beyond.

r19iRvCW

Alright, let's do this. I'm not a big predictor type, but if I had to guess I like the nice round 3033 number or beyond.

r19iRvCW
Well, let's be patient and wait for the market to close. After all you might think differently after the market closes for the week.

Then you can make a prediction, but also remember to make a forecast before the market opens on Monday [emoji16]

Sent from my AGM X3 using Tapatalk