S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

The closing price is null and void this week, meaning I get the medals and points as I didn't make a forecast, everyone else loses out :ROFLMAO:

The source of truth for this competition is the Marketwatch price, always has been AFAIK, that's what I've been using all year anyway, I'm the Admin and therefore GOD and pronounce you all wrong and I'm right, so there. :)

The closing price is null and void this week, meaning I get the medals and points as I didn't make a forecast, everyone else loses out :ROFLMAO:

The source of truth for this competition is the Marketwatch price, always has been AFAIK, that's what I've been using all year anyway, I'm the Admin and therefore GOD and pronounce you all wrong and I'm right, so there. :)

Well said SC and fwiw historically, I've always used MarketWatch close price approx 15mins delayed. (y)

Almost a full house this week, we must be back from holidays, next stop Xmas, good luck one and all 🤘

SP500 Weekly results 06 Sep 19.png

As the Summer holidays fade into a distant memory we see @wallstreetwarrior87 just pipped to a successive Gold by @lexcorp who takes the shiniest of the shiny medals with @wackypete2 taking Bronze, congratulations, I see some consistency creeping in, can it be sustained? Plenty of bears were wrongfooted and lose a point, the field is wide open for the quarter prize with only 3 weeks remaining, it's difficult to predict who will take the prize.

For those that forecast a bear week it appears you need extra lessons......:unsure:

group-backtoschool-dynastyseries-ig02.jpg

SP500 Weekly results 06 Sep 19.png

SP500 06 Sep Close.png