Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently I think the range for tonight should be enought to make 20 odd pips
Short @ 1.9330 with a tight stop 15 pips ie 1.9345
Target @1.9300
Target2 @1.9280

Happy Trading Rav

I have my order in lets see if it get executed...:)

FXDREAM GBP/USD
Date: Mon, 12 March 2007 13:10:04
Resistance levels: 1.9350/1.9410/1.9450
Support levels: 1.9250/1.9220/1.9185

GBP/USD has fallen sharply directly down towards 1.9260-50 area earlier today as price has failed to penetrate beyond 1.9430 on positive data from UK. The bias remains bearish as long as price is below 1.9450 Resistance and test of 1.9185-80 bottom area and even lower towards 1.9100 may be seen over today and tomorrow. In short term, below 1.9260-50 immediate Support further squeeze lower to 1.9220 may be seen. On the other side, there is crucial Resistance around 1.9350. Look to sell on rebound for test of 1.9185-80 bottom and 1.9100 in mid term

I am beginning to fear I might have missed it. Had three flags so far to get short but still waiting for better than 340.

Well I would not worry to much
Cable does not know where it stands at present.....I generally go for support and resistance +5 in night time trading.....

I have'nt seen chowclown and jacinto for a bit of time everyone stopped trading.......I hope all is okay with them guys.........

So DC you ready for the completion of the move downwards tommorow.....?

rav700 said:
I have'nt seen chowclown and jacinto for a bit of time everyone stopped trading.......I hope all is okay with them guys.........

So DC you ready for the completion of the move downwards tommorow.....?

waiting for completion over night and turn around in the morning or maybe just greedy :LOL:

chow n jac are still about

dc2000 said:
waiting for completion over night and turn around in the morning or maybe just greedy :LOL:

chow n jac are still about

I guess you are waiting for the 350\360 resistance to be met again.....

I am currently waiting for my order to be executed but I think now I will remove my order and wait till the morning.....

Good to hear from you jacinto...

I guess you are concentrating on you trading more than posting.....

I hope you had a good trading day as well mate.......

Best of luck to both of you

One more thing DC these bears seem really rough I think if they hit again tommorow we are looking at 180 tommorow itself.....Just a thought

ChowClown said:
...hi Rav, same here. G'luck for the rest of the week.

Hi Chow clown,
How's you pipin going.....hopefully well...Today has been a blockbuster day for me....
I just dont want to loose the pips that I have made today.......

Are you of the same thought ie bearish.....I mean trip to 360 and then down to 180....hence my positions and lots will be opened when the bear flow starts...
I think after yesterday I will be setting up my traps...

Happy trading
Good luck for this week...

Rav :cheesy:

rav700 said:
I guess you are waiting for the 350\360 resistance to be met again.....

I am currently waiting for my order to be executed but I think now I will remove my order and wait till the morning.....

Good to hear from you jacinto...

I guess you are concentrating on you trading more than posting.....

I hope you had a good trading day as well mate.......

Best of luck to both of you

One more thing DC these bears seem really rough I think if they hit again tommorow we are looking at 180 tommorow itself.....Just a thought

I have turned my trade was waiting for 332 but after 3 hits of the 28 it don't need to give me any more hints Im now short looking for 225 to turn, as Im bullish for the rest of the week I dont want to see the 180's

Rav,...getting there slowly, i've automated most of what i've been trading over the last few months (including a variant of vebo), so not so much screen time required....can't keep away though.

I had the 50% retracement of the feb - march leg down (9428) tagged as a likely short zone, which we saw this morning, maybe we'll see a 1.618 extension down to 9032 over the next few sessions....DC'll know :)

ChowClown said:
Rav,...getting there slowly, i've automated most of what i've been trading over the last few months (including a variant of vebo), so not so much screen time required....can't keep away though.

I had the 50% retracement of the feb - march leg down (9428) tagged as a likely short zone, which we saw this morning, maybe we'll see a 1.618 extension down to 9032 over the next few sessions....DC'll know :)

Nah if you want something to short over a few sessions try the FTSE

Little round objects. Trade didn't get triggered, didn't even get near. Clearly should have got short when flagged. Oh well, long wait for next flag now.

Hmm.....When do we get to start the day.....
Cable seems to be stuck between the 26 and 76 range for now...but I guess we are waiting for GDP

rav700 said:
Cable seems to be stuck between the 26 and 76 range for now...but I guess we are waiting for GDP
Trade balance, GDP whatever.

Short at 95 which is nothing like as comfortable as 329 that was offered last night.

rav700 said:
Yesterday,s losses for GBP (accross the board) could feed todays minor recovery Just wander
Certainly it looks interesting in GBP/CHF with CHF acting as a more stable measuring stick

still short this morning but have a stop now just above the 32 and will flip the trade on a breakout