Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Offshore Trader said:
I'm a little surprised by a such a strong pullback but there is resistance for EUR/GBP here so maybe this is a good place cable (1.9390)

Looking at the whole move down from the 27th Feb, cable has poked it's head above the 50% retracement level at 1.9430 odd, formed a pin-ish sort of reversal bar on the hourly and then come off quite sharply so this could be lots of people looking to sell the retracement. Note however, that it also reversed sharply off the 38% retracement level during the asian session this morning only to break through later this morning.

Make of this what you will.

Atilla said:
Typical. SL kicked in and lost some of the gains from this early morning. Though looks like we are about to brake out again. Going long again. Guessing it will brake through 370 and 400 today.

Hello Mate Sorry to hear that ....
My SL Kicked in in one position and the other came through.....

So Far the pips have been made...
I thought that 400 would become good support but now I guess if it breaks below 65 then We are going to see a heavy reversal...... :idea:

Happy Trading
Rav

Interestingly this dip is almost exactly correlated with a sell off in dow futures - must be usd interest rate led

rav700 said:
Make it or break it time for cable......and I think
looks like cable gained down momentum supported by higher time frames, who says Mondays are boring, difficult to trade but not boring

The 1hr pin bar at 10:00 gave me a short at 401, took 1/4 the position at +30, took another 1/4 at +72, took another 1/4 at +103, last 1/4 is running for a while with stop at BE.

Conclusion, pin bars are our friends. :LOL:

Closed the rest of that position at 270. I reckon this is going back to ~340 area to end the day neutral and show an enormous bucket of indicision.

City Bound said:
Closed the rest of that position at 270. I reckon this is going back to ~340 area to end the day neutral and show an enormous bucket of indicision.

I am of the similar opinion but I think we will just see a 30 point range for the rest of the day now.....so Heavy lots should be on the cards tonight...If things go right

Currently My yen trade is doing well +15
This is one of my best days of trading so far in currencies....I have never made so many pips....
:cheesy:

I hope everyone else made those pips :cheesy:

SL on USD\YEN to 0 and now I will walk away till my evening range trading at 8:30 best of luck ...I will post my entries for tonight with the TA.....best of luck guys

USD\YEN Trade

As I had mentioned before I am still long from 45 and am targeting 118...
I am locking in 18 pips at this momment in time as I am going to have relax for a bit ......

:LOL:

rav700 said:
I am of the similar opinion but I think we will just see a 30 point range for the rest of the day now.....so Heavy lots should be on the cards tonight...If things go right

Currently My yen trade is doing well +15
This is one of my best days of trading so far in currencies....I have never made so many pips....
:cheesy:

I hope everyone else made those pips :cheesy:
Thing is in this zero sum game who's losing then coz I got a shedload too on the way up and down, which is unheard of for me! If 95% lose who is that today then? I'm outta here now as I don't want to do anything silly and lose those easy-earned pips.

Just an opinion... with the good data again from the UK this morning was the move down the big players getting out of dollars as there could be another hike in the UK and a fall in the USA? What do others think or don't people care about why it happens? I certainly have stopped trying to analyse too much and just jump on board when the rocket ship takes off!

TTFN

Priceman said:
Thing is in this zero sum game who's losing then coz I got a shedload too on the way up and down, which is unheard of for me! If 95% lose who is that today then? I'm outta here now as I don't want to do anything silly and lose those easy-earned pips.

Just an opinion... with the good data again from the UK this morning was the move down the big players getting out of dollars as there could be another hike in the UK and a fall in the USA? What do others think or don't people care about why it happens? I certainly have stopped trying to analyse too much and just jump on board when the rocket ship takes off!

TTFN

Priceman.....all of a sudden I can see the horizen which only come twice a year when it come to rav haaha....I think making pips could not have been any easier..... :cheesy:

dc2000 said:
anyone looking for the completion of the move 332 to 225
Not any longer, came out at 260 and now long looking for 360.

PS. Don't say anything about going down or I will have to close. I don't always follow you but I do hate going against you!

Last edited:
Uphios said:
Not any longer, came out at 260 and now long looking for 360.

PS. Don't say anything about going down or I will have to close. I don't always follow you but I do hate going against you!

at the moment we have exactly the same position its just Im looking to turn before you, a 360 would be ok but the target would change to 185

dc2000 said:
at the moment we have exactly the same position its just Im looking to turn before you, a 360 would be ok but the target would change to 185
That'll be OK as my next target level after this is looking to be in the 170 area.