FX-2007: Feb 5th > Feb 9th

Whats your weapon of choice?

• Total voters
re. Battersea, I have to admit that my recent trading has been more dogs' home than power station...

In line with most of my recent choice of levels the dip in cable reached my breakeven stop loss exactly before going higher again. Very annoying.

Hi OT,

I don't want to distract you from your strat. but as food for thought, have a look at the the chart and look at moving your stop behind major S/R levels instead of getting it to a financially desirable level. I used to have the same issues like your last trade which is why I change my trailing levels to this rather than X pips or break even etc....

Just an idea....

Attachments

• trails.gif
    trails.gif
    50.7 KB · Views: 196
Thanks Wasp, I have actually moved away from that sort of thing because I preferred something that was really purely number based but given recent performance I think I'll have to revisit this.

As you say, food for thought.

P.S. don't know what it's like where you are but just been for a run on the beach and it's gorgeous (but cold) here.....

morning all

I dont know which side of this channel will we hit first. the blue line does appeal for a test and then target the bottom of the channel though.

827 is where a neutral position can be entered if this hit early tomorrow then the market could be brought back to 703 ahead of Thusdays anouncement providing the ideal position

Well, I can only say that your track record speaks for itself, and if this were a bet, i would bet against me :cheesy:

but will stick to 9706 as the limit for the high of the day, and most likely a down day tomorrow
above 9730 would make me rethink tomorrows path.

so far jacinto getting the

Attachments

• blue.JPG
    blue.JPG
    5.7 KB · Views: 369
dc2000 said:
so far jacinto getting the

so far, yes, day not over though. I thank the badge. still waiting for the burntcake freebies. :cheesy:

and i would have lost the bet :LOL:

j