FX 2007 > March 5th - 9th

How dark are you?!

• Total voters
2be said:
I like your dog, has got a wise look in his/her eyes. Does he/she know more then us???

Atilla is a wonderful friend and he does have soft gentle look in his eyes. He has a loud bark which is much worse than his bite when he sets off. He is also very good with frisbies. I think the £1=$8 is more wishful thinking in the old dog - that's in me. But you know anything is possible in the next 30 - 50 years. We are in the cusp of a new era.

I do like fundamental analysis and really would have expected the news in the US and UK to allow the $ to put in a stronger show than it has done today. Lack lustre day and the week really. After last week it has been an anticlimax.

I think we need some technical charts to show us the way forward. On my charts I have it touching 1.9390 for starters and making tracks to 1.9590 before knocking on 1.96 and turning back down a trifle.

Atilla said:
Atilla is a wonderful friend and he does have soft gentle look in his eyes. He has a loud bark which is much worse than his bite when he sets off. He is also very good with frisbies. I think the £1=$8 is more wishful thinking in the old dog - that's in me. But you know anything is possible in the next 30 - 50 years. We are in the cusp of a new era.

I do like fundamental analysis and really would have expected the news in the US and UK to allow the $ to put in a stronger show than it has done today. Lack lustre day and the week really. After last week it has been an anticlimax.

I think we need some technical charts to show us the way forward. On my charts I have it touching 1.9390 for starters and making tracks to 1.9590 before knocking on 1.96 and turning back down a trifle.
Thanks that is great about Atilla.
On cable, I think the weekly and daily charts might throw some light. There needs to be a reasonable bottoming of this correction, before a move up, which eventually should materialise. but when??? On the daily chart after todays close there might be a beginning of the price formation indicating a poss move up. For now we have to wait and see to which scenario one has to react. For now I am out of the market.

hmm, still bullish cable, holding long into next week from 208. I see , at this stage any sessional range pullbacks , long load up op's.

dc2000 said:
another boring day for cable still long and right now a 362 would do, time I think to look at some of those minors wasp enjoys so much

Erm, was it not NFP Friday? WTF? what happened? Or didn't as the case may be... I had to zoom in to 5min time frame to actually see something! dire!

Go minor DC, it is much, much better....

wasp said:
Erm, was it not NFP Friday? WTF? what happened? Or didn't as the case may be... I had to zoom in to 5min time frame to actually see something! dire!

Go minor DC, it is much, much better....

wasp you really make me laugh...This week cable had really taken the sleepin pill
But Guess what I traded the NFP with ease.....
how is your nok trading going.......

:cheesy: