FX-2007: Jan 22nd > Jan 26th

Will we see $2 soon?

• Total voters
Offshore Trader said:
Is the silence because everyone's struggling? These whippy markets of the last few days are great for scalpers but not much use for position traders. I can only assume that no-one wants to be stuck long of dollars because whilst the trend is dollar positive everytime there is a further nudge from helpful economic stats, the dollar is then sold. I'm very frustrated today, I've been short most of the day and going to end up making virtually nothing.

Good weekend everyone

O T

yep poor day for me as well

never mind , we can look forward to Monday

cy
Hornblower

Yep candles, although looking at my price Im actually long 1.9591.9 :) bonus , all the numbers are just a blur, need to wear my specs I think.

Made 16pt in the morn, lost 18 in the afternoon. How Not To Trade FX. Still, looks like even DC was slightly wrong this time, although maybe it'll be 300pt up first thing Monday.

Made 16pt in the morn, lost 18 in the afternoon. How Not To Trade FX. Still, looks like even DC was slightly wrong this time, although maybe it'll be 300pt up first thing Monday.

that would be good but Im only after 250 pips :cheesy:

This was a 100 pip opportunity ..... :cheesy:

Attachments

• EWSetup30minGBP.GIF
    EWSetup30minGBP.GIF
    17.1 KB · Views: 220
dc2000 said:
for Monday or any day next week

The next point for a potential exit from longs, I cant anticipate what day, but looking from where it broke that zone 1.9780 and the break back bar 1.9812.

for long exits 1.9761 Monday, 1.9826 Tuesday, 1.9880 thursday and 1.9941 Friday