FX 2007 > March 5th - 9th

How dark are you?!

• Total voters
hmm yeah I meant helping cable as in the **** hasnt fallen out of it, see if we get upside in the next 10 mins.

Crap Buddist said:
hmm yeah I meant helping cable as in the **** hasnt fallen out of it, see if we get upside in the next 10 mins.
IMHO not very likely in the next 10 min
On 1hr cable ADX is well below 18 and stochastic is in over bought displaying divergence in agreement with the RSI and MACD. Does anybody need moore signals????

Last edited:
Good call guys. I should have realised that Cable would get back into the middle of its range. A disappointing end to a disappointing week........

Offshore Trader said:
Good call guys. I should have realised that Cable would get back into the middle of its range. A disappointing end to a disappointing week........
Do not despair, we all learn and work on discipline to obey the price performance instead of our own opinions. In these good moments I think that I am in a kind of danger if I detect a strong opinion of the market move in the future. When I do not have opinion I do not spend energy trying to either defend it or justify it. Instead it helps me to concentrate on the price action alone. I am still learning.

right its @ 310, lets see if it holds it , closes coming above that or if it the closes form below it

Crap Buddist said:
right its @ 310, lets see if it holds it , closes coming above that or if it the closes form below it
Mid range MACD cross well defined, poss boredom???? ED just penetrated S1 with a close on 15min.
Long deserved brew is long overdue :D

ChowClown said:
...still looking for 420's for the short, DC?
Not a reply just a comment, poss in the mid April at full moon and a low tide. PLS do not take it badly. I better make that brew!!!

2be said:
Mid range MACD cross well defined, poss boredom???? ED just penetrated S1 with a close on 15min.
Long deserved brew is long overdue :D
Cable and ED started to dance together again.

Crap Buddist said:
300-310 squeeze zone ? maybe this will give the next direction

Two pieces of -ve cable news and we are still holding well. I think cable must be getting support form somewhere. More sideways move. zzzz

Crap Buddist said:
300-310 squeeze zone ? maybe this will give the next direction
The best direction on Fri afternoon after the last 1.5hrs performance is the Pub, or walk the dog, play with the kids, but not Solitaire, enough of monitors for the week.

I am waiting for a breakout candle to close either side of 9280-9315 to tell me the way to go...

This has to be the smallest range on a weekly in a very long time. Bulls and bears unsure of value? Should analyse this week's action on Jacinto/Wasps thread "darksiding"

Priceman said:
I am waiting for a breakout candle to close either side of 9280-9315 to tell me the way to go...

This has to be the smallest range on a weekly in a very long time. Bulls and bears unsure of value? Should analyse this week's action on Jacinto/Wasps thread "darksiding"
Cable has swallowed a sleeping pill and what we see is the bedroom's door vibration disturbed by loud snoring brrrr!!!!!! BrrRRrrrRR!!!!!

Atilla said:
Two pieces of -ve cable news and we are still holding well. I think cable must be getting support form somewhere. More sideways move. zzzz
Of course the support comes from well experienced (trader) sorry "Fundraiser" the big Lord L. Any one interesting in a title for life??? :LOL:

2be said:
Of course the support comes from well experienced (trader) sorry "Fundraiser" the big Lord L. Any one interesting in a title for life??? :LOL:

I dunno - perhaps £1 is worth $1.93 but feels as if we are giving away the crown jewels to the yanks. I'm looking forward to the day when it is back up to £1 = $8. Perhaps the day I die it could be my going away gift for the children... ZZZzzz...

another boring day for cable still long and right now a 362 would do, time I think to look at some of those minors wasp enjoys so much

Priceman said:

nah, dont analyse anything. that is what the UK joining the Euro would feel like for cable traders :cheesy:

Atilla said:
I dunno - perhaps £1 is worth $1.93 but feels as if we are giving away the crown jewels to the yanks. I'm looking forward to the day when it is back up to £1 = $8. Perhaps the day I die it could be my going away gift for the children... ZZZzzz...
I like your dog, has got a wise look in his/her eyes. Does he/she know more then us???