FX-2007: Feb 5th > Feb 9th

Whats your weapon of choice?

• Total voters
as Im likely to try again at driving in the fluffy stuff in the morning the above trade will be closed if we can get an early run to 654

Hi DC

I hate to be on the opposite side of your trade. But I am still holding my short from 635 with breakeven stop. Isn't it going down below 530?

regards,..

i am affraid we are rangebound, and being at the low end of the apparent range, there is a strong chance of price being constantly pulled to the middle at 9640

jacinto said:
i am affraid we are rangebound, and being at the low end of the apparent range, there is a strong chance of price being constantly pulled to the middle at 9640
You didn't tick the poll box for fibs my friend! There's one on your chart. ;)

I haven't really been following what's going on for the last couple of weeks on cable so will have to ease myself back in gently when (or if more like) I get time, next week maybe. No smooth moves happening then chaps?

Hope you're all getting your fill, so to speak

TTFN

leovirgo said:
Hi DC

I hate to be on the opposite side of your trade. But I am still holding my short from 635 with breakeven stop. Isn't it going down below 530?

regards,..

before or after my exit?

zuke said:
FAO wasp...when you get a chance, have a look at the MXN, HUF and PLN pairs and the GBP/ZAR cross. Very easy to trade and trend beautifully!

blimey Zuke, what do you do, pull up moneyrain metatrader and pick 5 new ones a week? You must trade every pair going!!

Who offers all these crosses? I've got a few but gonna need an account with moneyrain at this rate and I'd rather burn it then use them!

BO at 563 this morning. Not going to get my hopes up, chances are we are about to reverse. After all I've just managed to put my stop to B/E!

looks like I can give up on my 1.9800's target for this weej :(. You still long looking for 650 odd DC?

At the moment this is still just a sterling story. I would have thought there is still a danger of a bounce unless EUR gets back below 1.3000 and/or USD/CHF over 1.25. However, short this morning from 9570 and holding. Hoping we will break support around 8480

Priceman said:

I haven't really been following what's going on for the last couple of weeks on cable so will have to ease myself back in gently when (or if more like) I get time, next week maybe. No smooth moves happening then chaps?

TTFN

you are right. typically eyeball them, only use them for particular cases. also didnt tick the indicator window, and didnt tick the "other".

i'm in transition from naked to nappies to full pants trading :LOL:

and i am missing the bottom of my range. and i hope the little one helps you sleep

j

Priceman said:

TTFN
Yeh, I am not a fibbo fan :cheesy: you can see that? My system was bearish yesterday although the sentiment was bullish. any body Long from 9500?

regards,..

wasp said:
blimey Zuke, what do you do, pull up moneyrain metatrader and pick 5 new ones a week? You must trade every pair going!!

Who offers all these crosses? I've got a few but gonna need an account with moneyrain at this rate and I'd rather burn it then use them!

:LOL: The thing is, I have a strat that works excellently in trneding markets only and gets murdered in ranging ones. So I figured, "why not just find all of the pairs that trend nicely". As for broker...Oanda offer some and I've SB'd the rest with IG & CS. Less margin required and I want to get a feel for them, before using a broker.

leovirgo said:
Yeh, I am not a fibbo fan :cheesy: you can see that? My system was bearish yesterday although the sentiment was bullish. any body Long from 9500?

regards,..

I am long from 502 based on the doji on the 1H and price hitting the extreme 1H Vegas Fib.

Would be very interesting to do a quick poll of the thread - Who is long/short/standing aside ?

Was short from 570 taken 1/2 position profit, balance at 505. I think it will be interesting to see if the dollar can stay below 1.30 vs EUR