FX-2007: Feb 5th > Feb 9th

Whats your weapon of choice?

• Total voters
just having a scan around reading any interesting articles I had noted forex factory after a post on T2W

ahhh, thank you very much. as much as i do speak english as a second language, some abreviations are still issues for me

stopped out on short for -10

Evidently I'm destined to have both orders stopped out today. For what it's worth, Short at 683.

Offshore Trader said:
If EUR/USD breaks 1.3000 it won't look good for the short cable positions.......

We've got the 618 fib at 3005 which I think may hold it with the help of some sovereign offers, but a break though will bring cable up with it unless EUR/GBP breaks above 6600/05

Swissy needs to hold above 1.2370 for any chance of a USD rebound today.

Attachments

• fiber.gif
    fiber.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 197
  • swissy.gif
    swissy.gif
    23.5 KB · Views: 172
A nice evening star rejection of the 1.30 level on the 5 min chart confirming the early evening star rejection. Looking better for bears

My not very inspired theory is that until EUR stops wearing a groove in the chart, GBP will keep bouncing off 715/720, but then they'll both move strongly. If only I knew which way.

Well there you go. Stopped out on both sides for a grand daily total of -80 pips. Fan-flipping-tastic.

I could be joining you, spiked in at 9.30 on short and just spiked into a long, which doesn't look good either.

sorry about that guys, i took my early limited loss of -10, and have stayed flat all day. no longs no shorts, whip whip for the day so far.

my signal is to stay ultra flat. not even scalping :confused:

I am new to fx. pls lemme ask. Is it better to trade divergence with oscillators.. or trade a trend with trend following indicators? any worthy fix?

myz555 said:
I am new to fx. pls lemme ask. Is it better to trade divergence with oscillators.. or trade a trend with trend following indicators? any worthy fix?

Good question. Wish I knew the answer!

What to look at?

This is all you need, all the clues are in there :eek: :cheesy:

Attachments

• price.gif
    price.gif
    52.8 KB · Views: 202
Added another at 9730 still holding 9704 & 9720 all stops @ 9768

Also gone short on GBP/JPY @ 237.77

Clever guy Jacinto. Nothing obvious today that I could see. Just wish I hadn't bothered. I'm leaving it until tomorrow now