Currency Trading (Nov 6th > Nov 10th)

Where will GBPUSD close on Friday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry about the vauge post

I meant when I said breakeven I was currently looking at cable and I saw my 5 mins turn backup hence I just took my position out @ +17.....
I think it might be on its way up for the final Touch down......

a recalc after yesterdays failed 151 gives a reversal at 115 and target 8802

dc2000 said:
a recalc after yesterdays failed 151 gives a reversal at 115 and target 8802

by friday lunchtime, i assume :cool:

edit: i have it at 8780

edit 2: I keep missing the charts :eek: correction, measured target 8795,

Last edited:
jacinto said:
by friday lunchtime, i assume :cool:

edit: i have it at 8780

edit 2: I keep missing the charts :eek: correction, measured target 8795,

Are of you guys short a this point or are you waiting for a retest of the 115-120 region??

rav700 said:
Are of you guys short a this point or are you waiting for a retest of the 115-120 region??

think that has been rejected already.

looking for clear break of 9030, preferably 9000, then a pullback and depending on patterns at low of breakout bar, will short. otherwise, flat.

for me, the trend is still up with increasing signs of exhaustion, and reversal potential. signals in other pairs.

by friday lunchtime, i assume

thats a big 10-4

no position at mo looking for 115 (dont want to see it over 122) or I will take the 1st pullback after a hit of 9006

10-4 = afirmative = yes thats correct, guess I watched to many american trucker movies in my youth

dc2000 said:
10-4 = afirmative = yes thats correct, guess I watched to many american trucker movies in my youth

ahhhh, un diez-cuatro ......right, gotcha. :cheesy:

jacinto said:
think that has been rejected already.

looking for clear break of 9030, preferably 9000, then a pullback and depending on patterns at low of breakout bar, will short. otherwise, flat.

for me, the trend is still up with increasing signs of exhaustion, and reversal potential. signals in other pairs.

Thanks for you comments jacinto..........I guess BOE will tell....I have a bearish view...............just like many of you......but am waiting for the right entry and would like to set and forget for about 200 pips will I ever get the chance....

DC has spoken ..............I agree with the 115 to 120 level but am skeptical about it getting there due to some reason.....Lets wait and see....
All you comments are appreciated DC....Are you still using the genesis system if I may call that DC

Best of luck
Happy Trading Rav

rav700 said:
Thanks for you comments jacinto..........I guess BOE will tell....I have a bearish view...............just like many of you......but am waiting for the right entry and would like to set and forget for about 200 pips will I ever get the chance....

DC has spoken ..............I agree with the 115 to 120 level but am skeptical about it getting there due to some reason.....Lets wait and see....
All you comments are appreciated DC....Are you still using the genesis system if I may call that DC

Best of luck
Happy Trading Rav

no worries, just an opinion on my end. interesting to see that my pattern is giving me a similar target to DC, although I still cant bring time as a variable to it. that would be a breakthrough for me.

jacinto

ChowClown said:
Morning all, low in for the day at 9035, i wonder? I'll be long 9088, short 9035 whatever happens.
Flat. Managed to nudge stop up a little earlier, so -10.

finally, a setup starts to appear for a reversal. 123 on 4hr chart, needs to trigger at 30, target around 8945.

ChowClown said:
Now short @9035.
I went short @ 50 came out 8 pips later and look at it now.....Sometimes cable trading can be frustrating.....

I took another entry @ 41 short and now is doing the Spiral DNA...................... :confused:
Hope it goes well chowclown