S&P500 - Weekly Forecasting Competition for 2021

Salford maybe 10 mls
Lancaster maybe 60 mls

Why do you ask?

Sounds like your gonna pay me a visit ! :ROFLMAO:

My daughter is at Salford and girl friend's son is at Lancaster so perhaps we can meet up for a drink. Bit of a long shot as I've only made the trip twice thus far but maybe. I'll send you a pm when/if the opportunity arises. (y)

Well done to 1nvest taking gold this week and joint first place on the league table.

LexCorp takes the silver and Weighted Average the bronze medal.

Absolute scorcher the indeces. The only way is up.

1618057991879.png

1618057383933.png

Here we go week 16 forecasts for the SPX 500 Cash closing price for Friday 16th April.

We have 3 bulls and 6 bears. Will the SPX take a breather or continue rolling on and on and on... How high can she go?

Weighted Average is also bullish so 1nvest and LexCorp really dominating the weighting as the rest of the crowd are all bears.

Wishing you all a good prosperous trading week.

1618250659598.png

1nvest takes consequitive gold spot this week just 2.47 points short of SPX500 closing price on Friday. Super calls 1nvest and well done for taking the 1st spot on the league table too.

It is neck and neck with LexCorp who takes the silver and the 2nd spot on the league table too. We have two runaway horses at the lead so far.

Weighted Average takes the bronze and the only other bullish call. WA was carried by 1nvest and LexCorp's calls weighting attached to WA forecast. The metric is working really well at the mo.

Hope you forgive me the topical podium stand picture (or lie down this week). 😁

Having watched all of the Royal funeral on Saturday I could not resist. May you all live long and well as our dear ol King Philip (may he RIP) and prosper. (y)😀(y)

1618747146945.png

1618746326017.png

Last edited: