S&P500 - Weekly Forecasting Competition for 2021

Atilla

Legendary member
19,693 3,019
Ok here goes Week 12 forecasts for the SPX 500 cash call for Friday's market close resting place.

I have come out to be the most bullish and Nowler putting on his Victor Meldrew "I don't believe it!" impersonation, still feeling bearish.

Wishing you all a prosperous trading week. Enjoy the sun... :cool:

1615839661351.png

Atilla

Legendary member
19,693 3,019
About time the Black Box took a gold medal... and well done to Nowler for being the only other bear taking the silver this week.

1616277176325.png

Barjon maintains top position in the league table with Oscar in second place.

Next week will be decider and potentially any one of 6 players can win.

Put your forecasting caps on and have a g8 weekend.

1616277277420.png

barjon

Legendary member
10,705 1,809
3975 please

Atilla

Legendary member
19,693 3,019
Hi Folks,

Here are forecasts for the last week of Quarter 1. Decider week. It's a shame Nowler overslept, missing deadline.

Good luck to the 7 bulls and 1 bear. Great to see SPX500 having its usual spritely start to the week.

Wishing you all happy days and prosperous trading. :)

1616430441348.png

Nowler

Experienced member
1,485 213
Am I too late?
I need to start making my predictions on a Sunday... I get lost in a sea of work on a Monday.

If I am not too late then i'd like to go with 3925 - If I am too late, then no worries :)

Atilla

Legendary member
19,693 3,019
Am I too late?
I need to start making my predictions on a Sunday... I get lost in a sea of work on a Monday.

If I am not too late then i'd like to go with 3925 - If I am too late, then no worries :)

Hi Nowler et al,

Because it is the last week and couple of bods can take the top place, I will have to exclude this forecast. Otherwise it will impact placings. Sorry matey but last week is always somewhat delicate on outcome of places.

I've put your entry in grey as a late entry but will not be awarded any points or medals.

(y)

Reactions: Nowler

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock