S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Apologies for the late forecast post this week, I've been having such a jolly time at work I forgot all about it! :giggle:

A warm welcome to our newest competitors @Stan1T and @cantagril, may lady luck shower you with prizes and you find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow 🌈

Good luck everyone (y)

SP500 Weekly forecasts 26 July 19.png

Well can you believe that both of our newest competitors grab medals right off the bat, with @Stan1T taking Gold, @wackypete2 taking Silver and @cantagril taking Bronze, well done sirs, is it a competition record? It just goes to show that it is never too late to join the competition and win things (y)

Talking about records, it was the hottest July ever in the UK this week with the mercury hitting 36.7, the sun is aligned with the competition and shining brightly on us all, just be careful not to overdo it with the suntan :ROFLMAO:

tans.jpeg

SP500 Weekly results 26 July 19.png

Apologies for the late forecast post this week, I've been having such a jolly time at work I forgot all about it! :giggle:

A warm welcome to our newest competitors @Stan1T and @cantagril, may lady luck shower you with prizes and you find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow 🌈

Just on history, new competitors usually get gold on first attempt but then sort of phase away.

The beauty of this competition is it favours the consistent callers who regularly call direction right and pick of medal points for being close as possible to weekly close.

I reckon it's a good idea we have quarterly and annual prizes too as it rewards members who stay the course and make consistent good forecasts.

(y) :D (y)