S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Thanks Atilla, although a bit aggrieved to see myself placed anywhere near a scouser team... hereon please only use an Arsenal shirt for me (will only ask nicely once :().

2035 for next week please.

Thanks Atilla, although a bit aggrieved to see myself placed anywhere near a scouser team... hereon please only use an Arsenal shirt for me (will only ask nicely once :().

2035 for next week please.

No probs will do Karmit, but you need to get that gold medal first ;)

2012 - Planet 'Earth' did not end. Mayan's simply ran out of wall to write on :LOL:

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears...

Samspade is the most bullish v 30 seconds sign up who is the most bearish... 104 ticks between them...

We have 9 bulls against 2 bears. Don't have much to shout about my self and more on the pessimistic side and we continue to live on false hopes. I know that sounds low but I did forecast a rise and I certainly don't believe we are quite at the end of the World, just yet - maybe next week... :cheesy:

Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading... (y)

Well done to Gaffs who just managed to take gold from Samspade in the closing hours of the market. (y)

Gaffs was -13.47 ticks below, whilst Samspade was 13.83 above the closing number. :whistling

Samspade takes silver and fairval gets bronze. (y)(y)

On a side note picking the image to idolise our podium winners of the week is one of the best parts of this competition - for me... Just out of curiousity, if anyone cares to search images on google with "three gaffs" some very bizarre instruments/artifacts come up. :eek:

So I went with "The Three Hills of Phuket Cycling Challenge" instead. :)

................................................................Gaffs
..............Samspade..........................................................................................................Fairval

Big-Buddha7.jpg

League table is here...

:)

2087 pls - that's my pick on the charts. The fundamentals with the Ukraine etc. don't look at all rosey. If the Greeks collapse they could take some other banks with them into the doodoo.

Let's hope Merkal, Putin and Hollande get some deal worked out before the US starts shipping in weapons escalating the problem. Where was Cameron ? Not invited it seems and can we guess by who ?

Last edited:
talking of 3s - how about the 3 wheeler of Trotters Independent Traders or TITS for short ?
3 wise men
Top Gear's 3 ****s
etc

talking of 3s - how about the 3 wheeler of Trotters Independent Traders or TITS for short ?
3 wise men
Top Gear's 3 ****s
etc

Top Gear 3 has mileage - nice pun eh?

3 wise men - could not find anything remotely close other than men on camels. Come on guv - you can't be serious. If they were on rockets maybe???

However, check google images with "three Pat494" and see lots of pics used for our podium winners here... How amazing is that ???? :eek:

:clap::clap::clap:

Enough excitement for one evening. :cheesy: