S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

OddTrader

24 0
I guess he was expecting better consistent results from us. We must try harder to impress if we are ever going to get institutional funding on this competition league table (y)

Having said that I'd like to impress my hands on that cup now with the SPX idling at 2018 :cheesy:

Step aside boys and girls here's yours trully coming through :cool:

:love::love::love:

Good luck, Guys! :)

OddTrader

24 0
Live Trading Competition (with Real Money and A Grand Cash Prize)

Q

http://gicwin.com/2014GIC.html

GLOBAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER

A Grand Cash Prize of $3,000.00 at the Global Final Contest

iShares Asset Allocation Alpha

Trading Contest
iShares Asset Allocation Alpha Contest allows contestants to invest in 15 preselected iShares ETFs. Selling short is NOT allowed. This contest focuses on tactical asset allocation strategy.

http://gicwin.com/

Stages:

Practice Session: (Virtual Trading)
The Practice Session is for practice only and trade officially selected 50 stocks (25 Shanghai Stock Exchange and 25 HK Stock Exchange from the list of the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect). All records of the Session will be cleared off and will NOT be counted in the official contest.

Preliminary Round: (Virtual Trading)
Official Contest starts and registration is Free. At the end of the preliminary round, top 100 players can submit applications to Judging Committee within 15 days after the preliminary round ends. The application should cover investment strategy, risk control and performance analysis. The Judging Committee will vote and elect 10-15 contestants to the next level and become seeded contestants.

Qualifying Round:(Live Trading)
Total HKD 500,000 capital will be provided to the seeded contestants. At the end of the Qualifying Round, top 6 contestants in terms of the portfolio returns will become the Finalists.

Final Round: (Presentations)
Finalists will present the investment performance and strategy to the Judging Committee, and the Committee will vote to elect the Champion, Runner Up and Award of Merits.

UQ

Last edited:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,855 3,112
Well done to Liver1234 who takes Bronze this week... (y)

Average and Weighted Averages take gold and silver.

Overall Averages are in 1st and 3rd place already. Hope it's not going to be all about them again... :(

..................................Average
.........Weighted Average.......................................................Liver1234

10-Average-Winners-for-July-11th-Bryan-Goslin-and-Johnny-Gomez.jpg

League Table is here...

Atilla

Legendary member
19,855 3,112
2007 - New Wembley Stadium was completed (y)

Atilla

Legendary member
19,855 3,112
Hello all you bulls and bears out there,

Good luck for week three forecast in 2015. 49 more to go for the end of the year... :)

We have Tar the most bullish of the pack up against, surprisingly me the big bad bear :sleep: (That's me roaring by the way :cheesy:)

League table here... Updated bulls to bears as usual.

Last edited:

Atilla

Legendary member
19,855 3,112
Hi Everyone,

We have a new arrangement on the prize distribution which is better logically. It also means our prize pot has increased in size by 20% from last year thanks to T2W.

(y) T2W (y)

Prizes are;

QTR-1 - $50
QTR-2 - $50
QTR-3 - $50
QTR-4 - $50

Overall 2015 Winner
1 st Place - $50
2nd Place - $30
3rd Place - $20

Total - $300 :)

I have also updated the Rules & Prizes tab. Please do read it and let me know if I have made any mistakes.

Good luck to you all.

(y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock