S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Hello all you bulls and bears out there,

Good luck for week three forecast in 2015. 49 more to go for the end of the year... :)

We have Tar the most bullish of the pack up against, surprisingly me the big bad bear :sleep: (That's me roaring by the way :cheesy:)

League table here... Updated bulls to bears as usual.

Last edited:
Hi Everyone,

We have a new arrangement on the prize distribution which is better logically. It also means our prize pot has increased in size by 20% from last year thanks to T2W.

(y) T2W (y)

Prizes are;

QTR-1 - $50
QTR-2 - $50
QTR-3 - $50
QTR-4 - $50

Overall 2015 Winner
1 st Place - $50
2nd Place - $30
3rd Place - $20

Total - $300 :)

I have also updated the Rules & Prizes tab. Please do read it and let me know if I have made any mistakes.

Good luck to you all.

(y)

I think this one is in the bag. Don't you? ;)

Last edited:
I think this one is in the bag. Don't you? ;)
Fat lady.jpg

She's on the vocal exercise, but not singing yet! :cheesy:

What a week??? Don't worry if you missed some - more to come next week!!!

Well done to Liver1234 who takes gold just 1.41 ticks away from weeks closing price. Good call. (y):clap:(y)

12WBT and I take silver and bronze (y)(y)

...................................Liver1234
................12WBT...............................Atilla.........................Pat
Angry-Birds-580_96633a.jpg

League table is looking interesting with last years winner languishing at the bottom of the pack. Gaffs no doubt has been intoxicated with his victory over the festive period. Mind you with the new EU QE I'm sure the markets will receive another shot in the arm... :cheesy:

I now have Robert Plant's addicted to QE in the head... ;)

Have no idea how next week will turn out? :rolleyes:

Going with round number 2000 - Aeroplanes did not drop out of the skies, no nuclear reactors exploded and computers were able to continue calculating time (y)

We are on the cusp of a new era :)