S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Hi Guys,

League table forecasts updated for Week 4 ending 23rd January.

Tar is the most bullish and he is up against me again the baddest grizzly bear with that awesome roar :sleep:

Wishing you all good luck for what is bound to be a very exciting and interesting week ending on Sunday with the Greek election results. (y)

I was listening to an interesting programme on R4 yesterday about life in Greece for the cleaning ladies. They only just survived on a pittance and then 40,000 got sacked !! Tragic really, as they protested and got beaten up by the riot police !

I was listening to an interesting programme on R4 yesterday about life in Greece for the cleaning ladies. They only just survived on a pittance and then 40,000 got sacked !! Tragic really, as they protested and got beaten up by the riot police !

We are on the precipice (piece a **** :cheesy:) and a lot more excrement coming our way I reckon! :cheesy:

Strap on and brace one self I'd say :cry:

Well done to our three podium winners this week and they are; TwinToWin taking gold, fiarval silver and Gaffs getting his bronze mojo. :clap::clap::clap:

Fairval, takes the lead in week 4 with Liver in close pursuit with Average.

.............................................TwinToWin
....................fairval.....................................................Gaffs
fenceandfield_f2.jpg

League table here...

Last edited:
2062 pls

Will Euroland throw the Greeks out or will they walk ?

Too stubborn, the Greeks stay whatever, with a smaller loan and weaker euro IMHO. Anyway why would sp500 care...? 2081 pls.

(That's me set for egg on face :eek: )

hey all! A bit of an eplanation: last august I had a serious stroke that led to an aortic tear and major loss of blood. I had open heart surgery and have been in a rehab facility until just last week.doctors tell me i may have a 99% recovery back to normal.hopefully I can continue with the competition as much as possible!

Peter

Hi WackyPete :)

Great to see you back matey and very much shocked and saddened by your stroke last year. My father along with copuple of friends have had strokes and you are right recovery is not always full but not always catostrophic either. In fact all three bodies I know made reasonable recoveries that they were able to function normally with some loss of mobility.

So you may have to give up your dreams of competing in the 2016 Olympics Bob Sleigh run but that sure won't stop you from leading otherwise a full life and winning the SPX 2015 race if you get your skates on now. (y)

In these cases it's literally mind over matter and keep the fighting skills and get back into the saddle of life as soon as you can. Onwards n forwards.

Best wishes and hope you have a speedy recovery (y)

2032 - Earth is set to witness a major collision of asteroid ever seen. :cry:

I reckon turbulance and volatility in the market place to continue. Euro falls likely to hit US exports. This will outweigh any QE effects imo.

Hi Guys,

League table updated bulls to bears as usual... We have Samspade79 squaring up to Liver1234. We have 81 tick variation in forecasts.

Also, interesting to note Weighted Average is bullish whilst Mean Average is just bearish.

We live in interesting times and I fear the future is brown and very smelly :cheesy:

Wishing you all best of luck and good fortune (y)

Liver1234 takes his second gold and the lead for the first month of 2015. Well done Liiver1234. :clap:

Karmit our new comer gets silver and I'm on my third bronze in 5 weeks. Wheheeyyyy (y):cool:

...........................................................Liver
...................Karmit......................................................................Atilla
philippe-coutinho-640.jpg

League table here...

Average seems to have taken a lead over the weighted average so I guess that's telling us last years have not been able to see a trend change just yet. It is interesting to note we have had 4 downs and 1 up closing week.

Attachments

• 2015_01.GIF
    2015_01.GIF
    140.9 KB · Views: 246
Last edited: