S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

2087 - Vertical farming will feed 10bn + people on planet earth

Pat, when I drilled down further it looks like those charts are by cesarnc's. Please ignore :)

Well done to Gaffs who just managed to take gold from Samspade in the closing hours of the market. (y)

Gaffs was -13.47 ticks below, whilst Samspade was 13.83 above the closing number. :whistling

Samspade takes silver and fairval gets bronze. (y)(y)

On a side note picking the image to idolise our podium winners of the week is one of the best parts of this competition - for me... Just out of curiousity, if anyone cares to search images on google with "three gaffs" some very bizarre instruments/artifacts come up. :eek:

So I went with "The Three Hills of Phuket Cycling Challenge" instead. :)

................................................................Gaffs
..............Samspade..........................................................................................................Fairval

Big-Buddha7.jpg

League table is here...

:)

Ooo-eer, I think I prefer your "The Three Hills of Phuket Cycling Challenge"!

2020 for me this week please

Hi Everyone,

League table updated with bulls to bears as usual. We have a remarkable split 6 v 6 and that includes the two averages with 0.28 of a pip difference between them.

How amazing is that?

Samspade is the biggest of bulls v Liver who is grizzliest of the bears. 82 pip variance in forecast.

I think this pretty much reflects indecision in the markets. I originally went with 2012 again only to change my mind under the influence of some heavy (medical) drugs. ;)

Wishing you all best of luck and prosperous trading... (y)

Well... if it stays like this @ 2088 the quatre points is in the bag for you and I Pat :cheers:

Well done to Samspade who was the most bullish of the pack who takes gold this week. :clap::clap::clap: Good call, just 3 pips away from the market close after a 41 pip move up in the week.

Atilla and Pat jointly take silver and TwinToWin takes bronze. Well done chaps.

So the four podium winners this week are :cool:

................................................................Samspade
.....................At.........&......... Pat.........................................TwinToWin
9445568_1.jpg

We are halfway through 1st quarter and have 6 weeks forecast remaining. League table here.

The majority of my methods support another ( I can barely believe it ) upward push, so 2113 for me pls.

2112 - Generic DIY artificial clip-on organs become available. Medical profession predict life expectancies will double in the next 10 years.

Agree with your comments Pat, I think the market is just itching to breach 2100 and make head way to 2150-2300 somewhere. All the good news seems to be factored in with promises of a trillion or so from the ECB and perfect numbers from the Fed what could possibly go wrong as spring approaches. Peace in Ukraine and agreements in the EU, life never looked so pretty :clap::clap::clap:

Earnings walking on shunshine ;)