S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Apologies for the late show... league table updated with forecasts with bulls to bears as usual.

TwinToWin is the most bullish and Tar the bearish. 109 tick variance in forecast; 5 bulls v 7 bears.

Interesting observation is for the 5 bulls, who have approx 6 tick spread between them. That is 2109 - 2115.2. Assuming these were all independent calls that's quite something. :idea:

The averages have been severely skewed by Tar and Gaffs grizzly calls.

Interesting times :)

Wishing you all good luck and prosperous trading (y)

Well done to Lexcorp who's found his mojo and takes his first gold for this year. (y) Was a very close call for the bulls at the top and Lex pipped us all in the last few closing hours of the week.

Atilla and Pat take consecutive medals for 2nd week with silver and bronze. (y)(y)

................................................Lexcorp
....................Atilla.........................................................Pat
goofy-stupid-men.jpg

Also, good to see WackyPete back and taking a point and surprisingly bullish as I usually recall Pete being more of a bear. (y)

League table here...

Last edited:
2094 - First astranaut Thomas R Thorten reaches 50 years of age in space.

:clap:

This could be an interesting battle in the electric car market. Apple with its $172 billion cash pile is sizing up Tesla for dominance. It seems to me that the battery problems will be crucial.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/videos/2015-02-20/apple-goes-full-speed-ahead-on-electric-car-by-2020

Looks like you are the lone wolf or rather the only bull in the pack thus far...

Having looked at the tea leafs with the Fed speel and GDP figs next week I pencilled in much talk on interest rates, should ease some of the froth-off the markets. At least that's my theory.

As for the electric car I'm cool with that but giving control over to machines which in them selves are susceptible to all sorts of malfunctioning code, hacks and security threats - leaves me pondering about computers that mess-up... Sit tight whilst we just reboot your car takes on a whole new meaing. :LOL: