S&P 500 cash weekly competition for 2015 with PRIZES!

Forecasts updated with three bulls and five bears. Averages marginally down.

TwinToWin is the most bullish v Gaffs who's bearish. However, TwinToWin is +17 whilst Gaffs -28 from last weeks close. So the forecast variance is a mere 46 ticks. Not much change expected from the levels markets find them selves at.

Steady as she goes (y)

Wishing you all good luck, some more than others. :cheesy:

Amazing forecast if it remains at 2075.8 Gaffs...

You may just pip Postman's record almost spot-on call... :whistling

I try and get close once every quarter!
Thankfully Postie didn't post !

this should mark the reverse now I imagine :rolleyes: ..... Fat Lady where are you!!!
:whistling

Well done to Gaffs taking second gold this quarter just 5 pips away. Good call.

Atilla and Liver1234 takes silver and bronze.

............................................................................Gaffs
Atilla............................................................................................Liver1234

ThreeSwans.jpg

League table here...

Amazing how good news takes market down and bad news takes market up. It's all about the interest rate. Much ado about nothing imo.

2064 - Remote DNA molecular reproduction tests are positive. Space teleportation may become reality within the decade.

I try and get close once every quarter!
Thankfully Postie didn't post !

this should mark the reverse now I imagine :rolleyes: ..... Fat Lady where are you!!!
:whistling

Hey dude hope you are ok. (y)

Not like you to miss a forecast. What ever you've drunk or eaten I hope it passes you well. :whistling

Hi Guys,

Bulls to bears competition forecast table updated as usual. Pat is the most bullish against Liver who takes the big bear role this week. A mere 46 pip in the spread.

This has come down somewhat from the 100+ we had few weeks ago. So I guess we have stability in a narrowing range. Impending breakout looms upon us...

May the farce be behind you. :cheesy:

Wishing you all good fortunes :)

Hey dude hope you are ok. (y)

Not like you to miss a forecast. What ever you've drunk or eaten I hope it passes you well. :whistling

:oops:

Goodness me, thats what happens when you have a birthday and take the Monday off, it all goes to pot!
Normal service will resume next week! (y)

Well done to TwinToWin who just manages to take gold in close contest this week. (y)

Liver takes silver and WackyPete gets his first bronze. Well done to you two (y)(y)

.....................................................TwinToWin
.................Liver.....................................................................WackyPete

3babu.png

There is now just two weeks left to the end of Quarter 1 and 4 forecasters have a shot at coming top to take the $50 Amazon prize. With the Fed speel we should have an interesting couple of weeks. Will they or won't they be "patient" :cheesy:

League table here...

2023 - Half a million+ self-drive cars collide. Thousands of deaths and injuries reported. Apple facing turnover !