FX 2007 > Week 19 -23 Mar

Your favoured pair and timeframes used

• Total voters
Crap Buddist said:
Bloody hell, you finished that bottle already :)

Still long here, takes a while to change so likely I'll be holding for a while yet.

:cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Getting there.

Priceman said:
funny that I'm just about to feed my 8week old aswell... cable may just range now to shake out the stragglers being greedy like me (still thinking of getting in, not actually in yet!)

Hi Priceman,

I have got two but they have grown out of their dipers. I meant baby sitting cable and my long position which is looking hairy scary... :)

Congratulations and enjoy your time with them because they grow so fast you forget these times of what seem like hardship changing dipers and cleaning bottles but pure joy when you look back.

Regards,

C'mon , my dog pumps my neighbours leg harder than this.......

its that friday afternoon thing. Good news, im still long 620 & 1.9616 is holding , great news, beer is on its way. :)

29Investments said:
I'm considering taking a huge risk and letting this one go through tthe weekend - I tjink we will see 98's next week

To quote that great sage, philosopher and Forex trader, Delboy Trotter: he who dares, he who dares...
Good luck. We'll have everything crossed for you!

Right then boys (and any lurker girls if there are any, just to be PC ;)) this weeks thread is more or less closed as the market has closed. What I plan to do for Sunday night is put a chart on with the moves from this week and key areas that I think are important. I hope this can then start the discussion on where cable may go for next week...

Good weekend and all that one and all

Oh and PS, let's have some ideas for a poll

Priceman said:
Right then boys (and any lurker girls if there are any, just to be PC ;)) this weeks thread is more or less closed as the market has closed. What I plan to do for Sunday night is put a chart on with the moves from this week and key areas that I think are important. I hope this can then start the discussion on where cable may go for next week...

Good weekend and all that one and all

Oh and PS, let's have some ideas for a poll

How about movement of prices before significant results are announced?

POll, what time people stop tradin , if ever on fridays.... stick that on ,as postioning before or after news query.....