UK.JPG
    74.6 KB · Views: 180
Forget the words folks.

Look at the numbers.

Numbers TALK - BS walks... ;)

screen%20shot%202017-02-21%20at%20090620.png

saupload_UK-PMI-GDP-550x377.png

These charts and numbers are really worrying. Beware. :idea:

Yeah, the EU are worried about the numbers alright. Take a look at their debt and budget shortfalls for starters.

The UK is only suffering from a lack of direction from Govt. Once this little problem is ironed out and a strong leader (JRM) is in place, then the UK will romp ahead.

EU machine is way behind the curve and we all know it.....including remoaners :)

https://www.forbes.com/sites/milton...crisis-has-not-repeat-not-ended/#15a3e9ac7e5e

https://www.valuewalk.com/2018/03/the-return-of-the-euro-crisis/

Last edited:
Right pigs dinner that is.

I'm glad however as I do not support this half in half out biz. Not to participate in rule making but follow the other bunch who do. It is not befitting for UK to be in such a position and I can't bring my self round to accepting such a dim idea. At first I thought maybe but now strongly against.

All in or all out.

Rather take the medicine and see the back of Eurosceptics then prolong dithering UK politics.

Let's get the shed storm over and start the show.

fwiw Vince Cable gets my vote. Only party to make a decent principal stand on the right direction for UK. Tories selling City of London short whilst Labour plays party politics. Labour were always against EU. Tories for and now it's a total stitch up of national interest over party politics.

Can't see things improving for sometime to come. Great uncertainty pain and suffering lies ahead imo. Very sad. :cry:

fwiw Vince Cable gets my vote. Only party to make a decent principal stand on the right direction for UK.

My question is, what type of people support the LibDems nowadays? Now that Labour have gone full-on left wing extreme marxist, it is prudent to be wary of left leaning parties claiming to be moderate, who are the LibDem equivalent of Momentum, Hope not Hate, Stand up to racism etc left wing antifascist facist/racists? That appear on street corners to shut down the democratic process, using force, protected by police, with no interest in rational discourse or debate.

Politics in Britain is getting more violent by the day, mostly promulgated by the left and enabled/allowed/supported by the state. Vince Cable is a nicely spoken wise man with very many years of experience, but then so is Corbyn and just look at where the left's support is headed.

Great uncertainty pain and suffering lies ahead imo. Very sad.

Agreed, but maybe for different reasons.

Absolutely laughable.

David Davis on UK's exclusion from Galileo satellite project
European actions over the Galileo satellite navigation system could delay the project by three years and cost an extra 1bn euros, the Brexit secretary has warned.

David Davis said the European Commission seemed to be "shooting itself in the foot just to see that the gun works"

EU excluding UK from Galileo Satellite project with more technical jobs to move abroad to EU territories and Davies comes out with a load of more b0ll0x!

Said this would happen.

There is a big opportunity here for GPS related products developed by and within EU rather than depending on US sats. What does UK do? Feels entitlement and rejected. P1ss poor show by mindless politicians leading Brexiteers imo.

Loss of jobs, R&D and potential to participate in Galileo space project has very big ramifications. More accurately put it will mean migration of jobs to EU member states. Go figure!

https://www.ft.com/content/332e1a94-6f00-11e8-92d3-6c13e5c92914

Also FT reports it as EU spurns UK demand...

Really????

What were they expecting??? :(

Much indignation from UK side but lets talk about illegal immigrants instead. :whistling

Another very sad day for UK imho. :(

Absolutely laughable.

David Davis on UK's exclusion from Galileo satellite project
European actions over the Galileo satellite navigation system could delay the project by three years and cost an extra 1bn euros, the Brexit secretary has warned.

David Davis said the European Commission seemed to be "shooting itself in the foot just to see that the gun works"

EU excluding UK from Galileo Satellite project with more technical jobs to move abroad to EU territories and Davies comes out with a load of more b0ll0x!

Said this would happen.

There is a big opportunity here for GPS related products developed by and within EU rather than depending on US sats. What does UK do? Feels entitlement and rejected. P1ss poor show by mindless politicians leading Brexiteers imo.

Loss of jobs, R&D and potential to participate in Galileo space project has very big ramifications. More accurately put it will mean migration of jobs to EU member states. Go figure!

https://www.ft.com/content/332e1a94-6f00-11e8-92d3-6c13e5c92914

Also FT reports it as EU spurns UK demand...

Really????

What were they expecting??? :(

Much indignation from UK side but lets talk about illegal immigrants instead. :whistling

Another very sad day for UK imho. :(

Fake news propaganda, it’s all part of the plan to carry on with the integration of the UK military into the EU. Made up story to maintain the premise that we need the EU.

......What were they expecting???...... :(

Funny innit, Boris reckons it’s down to weak negotiating on our government’s part and to imagine how Trump would handle it. Perhaps he might muse on how it would go if Trump was negotiating for the EU. Maybe he’d just shout “EU first” and slam the door in our faces.

Funny innit, Boris reckons it’s down to weak negotiating on our government’s part and to imagine how Trump would handle it. Perhaps he might muse on how it would go if Trump was negotiating for the EU. Maybe he’d just shout “EU first” and slam the door in our faces.

I don't think Dump is the man to copy. He insults and annoys everyone and now is threatening trade tariffs etc. Not a nice man. His aggressive tactics might pay off with Kim but not at all the right tactic with friends and allies imo. In fact completely self defeating.

More common sense from Nige.

Listened to this start to finish carefully.

Thought he was a good talker as we all know. Can talk the legs off a donkey is what I thought. Tony Benn much the the same.

Anyhow, key point when pressed on road map or what he would do and correct me if I'm wrong all you NF followers out there; he said he would take the initiative and talk to big EU companies like WV etc and tell them Britain is still open for business lets carry on with trade.

Not much else that I caught was anything significant.

He talked about EU rules restricting our trade and how containers continue following in at Southampton docks. Tariffs he said would be just another add on.

We agree on point about being half in half out gets us not much and is not an attractive proposition for the UK.

What else would he do? Well he replied by saying UK gov doesn't want to talk to him or want his opinions. So he didn't really say much else.

So that's his roadmap and what he would do or was unable to do coz no one bothered to ask him. Unlike Trump who at least had the decency to invite him to his hotel and have dinner with him.

I did think he was in denial about regional assemblies and NI. No bovver.

This man is indeed a great visionary and great leader who has hit a brick wall. Much like half the rest of UK. Great idea looks fab on paper. Lets get the show on the road. errrmmm not me guv. I'm off to do a radio show. 10 years income at 0.5m from EU. Big fat pension and loadsa talk shows. Suits him with gift of the gab his got. Fight for the common man. ROTFLMAO. Much like Tony Benn.

There is much talk and then there is real delivery. Look at the product you are buying? Not what is said about a product. Validate benefits and features. Don't take the sellers word. Do your due diligence. Don't follow. Lead. Use brain.

Good luck (y)

I would probably support Nigel Farage if he were to start a new party as per Macron in France.
A breath of fresh air. Mrs Poodle is a spent force I regret.

:clap:

I would probably support Nigel Farage if he were to start a new party as per Macron in France.
A breath of fresh air. Mrs Poodle is a spent force I regret.

:clap:

Me too Pat. I would love to see him in charge. I really would. Instead of waiting 10-20 years we can see net results within one term I reckon.

No wishy washy stuff. Have it done and over with. Then everyone will know where we are and where they stand. (y)

Almost unbelievably it just gets worse every week. May's government is a shambles. It would appear that the EU is well on the way to succeeding in its 2 major aims: (1) ensure UK gets worse possible deal (2) deter anybody else thinking of digging a tunnel under the wire.

As Brexiteer & Remainer I suspect that both myself and Attila are going to be very disappointed.

Almost unbelievably it just gets worse every week. May's government is a shambles. It would appear that the EU is well on the way to succeeding in its 2 major aims: (1) ensure UK gets worse possible deal (2) deter anybody else thinking of digging a tunnel under the wire.

As Brexiteer & Remainer I suspect that both myself and Attila are going to be very disappointed.

I would rephrase those lines SC.

1) Ensure EU gets best possible outcome for her members.

This was always the case. UK was a net benefactor from Airbus, R&D research funding at universities as well as in military and space projects. Oh I forget to mention banking, pharmaceutical and motor industry as well ;)

As said before we are moving from a collaborative stance to a competitive one. I'm afraid punishment beatings and worse possible deal and they want us to fail are all terms which have no tangible meaning other than plucking at the strings of the lion hearts. You might notice they are often referred to by Brexiteers.

2) I wouldn't bother thinking about whether EU will fail or not or that other countries may follow us.

This point 2 derives no benefit to the UK none what so ever. In fact EU succeeding means we have secure borders and a big market next door. Let the PIGS depart as long as UK in there we'd benefit even more.

I agree May needs to go and current shambles - no surprise here given 48:52 split, serves neither purpose.

Economic data is looking awfully bad. Especially so in light of rest of the World doing well. :(:(:(:(:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited: