Trump Presidency and the Consequences

There's a maximum age for being a pilot, Air Traffic Controller, police, Surgeon, judge for a good reason.
Yet the man with his finger on the nuclear button and the ability to start wars or bomb foreign countries has no age limit, that doesnt make sense.
Biden is physically unfit (cant walk up a flight of stairs) and he is so mentally impaired he cant speak in public without an autocue. God help us all.

Is it the lack of quality candidates or the bent corrupt system that fails the electorate?

Thinking much the same about our leaders here in UK...

:unsure:

Something about the US elections just don't add up and certainly deserve an inquiry to clear up the air.

Obviously, feeling and the force is still strong about Trump and the Elections.

Also, some 120+ retired generals also wrote an open letter saying elections were stolen.

Bit like the 9/11 Truth Movement, it'll get filed away as another one of those conspiracies that never finds a resting place.

That might change when Trump is, finally, brought before a criminal court to stand trial.

That might change when Trump is, finally, brought before a criminal court to stand trial.
What for Alan?
Oh wait, I Think I know the answer. He told his supporters what he'd do if he got elected and then, when he was elected, he set about fulfilling his promises. Sure, that's a serious crime; one that no other western leader has ever committed!
:D

What for Alan?
Oh wait, I Think I know the answer. He told his supporters what he'd do if he got elected and then, when he was elected, he set about fulfilling his promises. Sure, that's a serious crime; one that no other western leader has ever committed!
:D
He is the subject of a criminal investigation by various US law enforcement agencies. Obviously, the results of those investigations will be known in due course.

He is the subject of a criminal investigation by various US law enforcement agencies. Obviously, the results of those investigations will be known in due course.
It's just a continuation of the witch hunt which started way before he was elected.

Soon be back in office, not long to go !

It's just a continuation of the witch hunt which started way before he was elected.

Soon be back in office, not long to go !
In the event that Trump does get back in next time around, I'd pay good money to see the look on Alan's face which, I'm sure, will be priceless. Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it!
:ROFLMAO:

In the event that Trump does get back in next time around, I'd pay good money to see the look on Alan's face which, I'm sure, will be priceless. Brings a smile to my face just thinking about it!
:ROFLMAO:
The only office that he deserves is cleaning the toilets in Sing Sing prison or similar.

The only office that he deserves is cleaning the toilets in Sing Sing prison or similar.
Unlike Trump who hasn't been found guillty of anything, 'Crooked Hillary' is provably crooked (I've posted the evidence here on T2W), so I assume you think she too deserves to be cleaning the toilets in Sing Sing prison or similar. Or, Alan, could it be that this fate is just reserved for your political opponents and has nothing to do with whether or not they've committed any actual crime(s)?
;)

Unlike Trump who hasn't been found guillty of anything, 'Crooked Hillary' is provably crooked (I've posted the evidence here on T2W), so I assume you think she too deserves to be cleaning the toilets in Sing Sing prison or similar. Or, Alan, could it be that this fate is just reserved for your political opponents and has nothing to do with whether or not they've committed any actual crime(s)?
;)
I'm, certainly, no fan of Hillary Clinton. I considered Trump to be mentally unstable and, not fit to hold the office of US President. That's it pure and simple.

I'm, certainly, no fan of Hillary Clinton. I considered Trump to be mentally unstable and, not fit to hold the office of US President. That's it pure and simple.
Fair enough Alan although, on that basis, presumably you also think Biden is not fit to hold the office of US President? After all, he's clearly not compos mentis. In my view, Biden poses a far greater threat to the American people and, by extension the world - than Trump ever did!

Fair enough Alan although, on that basis, presumably you also think Biden is not fit to hold the office of US President? After all, he's clearly not compos mentis. In my view, Biden poses a far greater threat to the American people and, by extension the world - than Trump ever did!
My view on Biden is irrelevant. My criticism of Donald Trump is based on my view of him as a human being NOT on whether he is Republican or Democrat. Nothing more to add.