Brexit and the Consequences

London will lose its status thats for sure no longer financial center ... it takes time though years maybe .

What are likely to be the consequences of Brexit?[/URL]
The ability to create and wallow in a quagmire of our own $hyte, as opposed to being forced to wallow in a quagmire of someone else's. Other people's bottom burps smell foul; one's own smell of roses etc.

When Brexiters said we can export more to the rest of the world, I didn't know they meant our remaining financial services and selling our better leading companies like ARM.

I dunno perhaps they were right? :rolleyes:

The ability to create and wallow in a quagmire of our own $hyte, as opposed to being forced to wallow in a quagmire of someone else's. Other people's bottom burps smell foul; one's own smell of roses etc.

We will end up importing more Japanese products like knotweed.....

PMI has been in a declining trend since mid way through 2013. It may have dipped more quickly since Brexit but it was heading that way anyway. It would not be surprising to see it bounce back to the trendline.

Attachments

• PMI.jpg
    PMI.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 521
All the current rhetoric from erstwhile exiters and remainers alike is of the "We must make it work" variety.

This smacks of a badly injured sportsman determined to get back into the game and convincing himself he will come back stronger than ever. Shame the injury was self-inflicted.

In what way was a declining PMI self inflicted as it has been in a declining trend since 2013 which has nothing to do with Brexit ? The fact that it is reported as being caused by Brexit conveniently ignores the market trend already in existence.

In what way was a declining PMI self inflicted as it has been in a declining trend since 2013 which has nothing to do with Brexit ? The fact that it is reported as being caused by Brexit conveniently ignores the market trend already in existence.

Aye, I was just passing a general comment not replying to yours concerning PMI.

PMI is just the start ... just watch the decline and trade it ...