Brexit and the Consequences

Yes really. Farage saying where we could end up is a world away from what Brexiters want.

In any event, Farage is not in Govt and in that sense it matters not one jot what he says.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sounded awfully like he was promoting Norway to me.

Either you are a big cuddly fool or disingenuous with some other agenda to peddle.

:rolleyes:

Eh! Canada deal is a simple trade deal and nothing more. Oh and it doesn't cost them a penny. The EU would be perfectly happy with that. UK establishment are the issue here as they seem to think that Brexit involves us being part n parcel of EU structures.
In case it's not clear....Brexiters are battling our own establishment first and foremost.

Ok, concede that so far as principles are concerned although all EU rules have be obeyed so far as goods etc are concerned with a “permanent tribunal” instead of ECJ.

Steady on Atilla, old chap. We're all fools anyway and all Brexit will do is make us all a tad more foolish still.....and there's nothing wrong with being cuddly:)

Hey good to hear from you again and where have you been all this time, working on your contingency plan incase you get kicked out of your Chateau?

I think you are right as cuddly is nice and CV is not, so if I remove that, CV will be left with being a big fool or disingenuous. :cheesy:

Hey good to hear from you again and where have you been all this time, working on your contingency plan incase you get kicked out of your Chateau?

I think you are right as cuddly is nice and CV is not, so if I remove that, CV will be left with being a big fool or disingenuous. :cheesy:

I'm only here to educate you...bl00dy hard work mind....most would have given up, but your worth it :LOL:

The chateau remains as virtual as ever - I've just been tied up working for a spell. That's about to change as the clients are all thinking about Christmas and my income is going to fall off a cliff in about a week or so and then it's going to be gruel and water until mid-Feb.... So I reckon I'll be back roaming the hallways very shortly. Trading for turkey - how did it come to this?

Anyway, re CV: assume the lotus position, deep breaths, concentrate on inner peace and banish all thoughts - particular ones about Brexit - until you attain satori...or maybe it's kenshou or origami... but something soothingly mystical in any case.

they are laughing at us ......easy pickings just charging us for being parked in the eurozone while we cant get the bloody car in gear .....

Duff gear box! Shouldn't have insisted on buying British:p

Damsel in distress

moggy.JPG

We never knew what Theresa May stood for, why she should have been made PM at such a crucial time, what she brought to the job that was unique, what she intended for Brexit (except some vague idea to do her best). I guess the EU never could see what she stood for either. So they naturally thought if there was nothing she was prepared to stand for, she might agree to anything.

Me and another great political commentator (who alas doesn't post here nearly enough), John Cougar Mellencamp, think this -
"You've got to stand for something
Or you're gonna fall for anything"

Forget all that. Where are those 48 letters you promised us.

Go back to jail. Do not pass Go. Do not collect £200.

Isn't tit time we stopped silly games?

Time wasters and grand standees. 😈

are the letters in the post ? :LOL:

Well based on Raab the stallion I can only imagine rest of the cavalry is on donkey wondering when they'll get fed carrot if at all.

Someone should show'm stick. All big talk and no walk.

Laughing my head off at the other 5 numpties still in cabinet. Scratching head n ar5e wondering how they can tweak a sh!t deal to see if they can make it smell of roses?

Brexiteers all about criticising and picking anything that comes their way. Never seen so many bleeding moaners who produce nothing. Not a zilch.

Can't believe they still want to make up rules and regulations after they talked us to death about it. What a bunch of utter and total useless to55ers. :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Moan moan moan. Ignore facts. We can do this if we close our eyes and believe. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• Major.jpeg
    Major.jpeg
    22.1 KB · Views: 69

It sounds like they've bottled it! We now have two main parties both with rubbish leaders that they're incapable of dismissing. The Conservatives are just laying the groundwork for defeat at the next election and Labour don't appear to know whether they are on their arts or their elbow. How did we ever arrive at a situation where we allowed this woman to make us worse off and also pay for the privilege? :confused: I don't think the electorate outside the Westminster bubble will forget all this in a hurry.

I expect Mr Juncker is wondering what he should spend his £40bn on.

Well based on Raab the stallion I can only imagine rest of the cavalry is on donkey wondering when they'll get fed carrot if at all.

Someone should show'm stick. All big talk and no walk.

Laughing my head off at the other 5 numpties still in cabinet. Scratching head n ar5e wondering how they can tweak a sh!t deal to see if they can make it smell of roses?

Brexiteers all about criticising and picking anything that comes their way. Never seen so many bleeding moaners who produce nothing. Not a zilch. [I think you're confusing us with the people we expected to carry out our wishes]

Can't believe they still want to make up rules and regulations after they talked us to death about it. What a bunch of utter and total useless to55ers. [Sad but true] :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Moan moan moan. Ignore facts. We can do this if we close our eyes and believe. :LOL::LOL::LOL: [it could have been done with the right people in charge ]

Regrettably, they are not true Brexiteers but unprincipled politicians who don't live up to their professed principles. They don't represent those of us who voted leave. Everybody will suffer because of this stupid woman in charge.