Brexit and the Consequences

When she made her speech tonight. Her tone of voice was soft and clear that I was sure she was about to announce that she would be stepping down as P.M, It just oozed that familiar sound and build up we’ve heard many times before. No such bleeding luck though...:LOL:

Just to add, if anyone is on Twitter and wants one of the best satirical write ups of today’s events, then look up John Bull @garius.

Yep the first 20 seconds or so, sounded like she was ready to announce she was off......then it all started again ffs :mad: She must get off on pain and humiliation I recon, or she's deranged.

Didn't he deliver a referendum? No one else did.

True. If I remember right he drove the campaign for a referendum and he drove the result to a Leave vote. And half the time he wasn't even an MP and didn't have a functioning party behind him. British political coup of the century.

Didn't he deliver a referendum? No one else did.

You obviously dont understand or have a clue as to what is going on.

Cameron delivered referendum to keep Tories in power because they were bleeding votes to ukip and ultimately Labour wd have got in.

Cameron fled when he didn't get what he wanted.

Garage fled, when he got what he wanted.

That's why we are in this freaky mess looking at what 3rd election in about four years. We are beginning to make Italians look good.

Cameron delivered referendum to keep Tories in power because they were bleeding votes to ukip and ultimately Labour wd have got in.

That's why we are in this freaky mess looking at what 3rd election in about four years. We are beginning to make Italians look good.

So you reckon that Cameron would have called a referendum if it hadn't been for Farage?

Farage always headed a dysfunctional party albeit with one aim – which he achieved. I don't recall too many other party leaders achieving their aims apart from doing down the UK. As for Cameron – I didn't comment on him: that's another topic altogether.

I don't think we are in a freaky mess because of those 2, rather we had a referendum because its what over half the voting population actually wanted because they don't want the EU and the pressure ultimately comes from the citizens of a country putting pressure in its leadership to take some action.

We are in a freaky mess now because remainers were put in charge of Brexit negotiations, if we had Brexiteers in charge it would all have been done and dusted about 12 months ago.

Of course the deep state remain establishment don't want us to leave anyway because they have too many vested interests in the EU, both commercial and military.

Young, immature and full of himself. No integrity or scruples. Another politician.

How can you be Brexit secretary and put your name to a piece of work you deliver, accept one day and then the very next day resign???

He is indeed the worst kind imo.

If he had stepped off earlier when he did know the stuff he was asked to do he disagreed with then maybe.

Jo Johnson did that! He simply couldn't stomach the what we now know and resigned out of conviction. Just one explanation and quietly disappeared.

You need to pick your leaders carefully but instead choose to follow any piece of dribble who tells you, what you want to hear. Foolish people. Sheep brains following herd. Same goes for that moggy twang twit. (n)

Govey now for Brexit secretary. LOL. yay! Leap for joy. Brexit hero steps forward. :cheesy:

(n)(n)(n)

Gove wont take it .....he is a spineless, backstabbing and untrustworthy twerp...

actually that qualifies him for the job perfectly :LOL:

N

the reason we are in this mess is that the original vote was so poorly communicated and marketed by the remain party ......they literally let the leave party get away with blue murder.........

all the leave guys did was talk up and exagerate all the potential positives and bury the obvious real world issues/problems that the UK would have in leaving

they preyed on the many naive and frankly stupid people this country has .....

most people who voted to remain..... THOUGHT ABOUT IT !

do they like all the things about being in the Euro family ?
of course not !!!

did they realise what would happen if we decided to leave
of course they did ......

why ?

because they understand the real world .........the voting demographics put them in places where they actually have to make a living in the real world and make real world decisions ......not living in the past waving bloody flags..... or in a factory waiting for the tea break

jees .....lets be honest ...any semi intelligent individual could have seen the car crash coming as we headed towards the final deadline........what a bloody waste of time and unnecessary hardship the last 2 years have been
in this country

the joys of democracy .......

N

the reason we are in this mess is that the original vote was so poorly communicated and marketed by the remain party ......they literally let the leave party get away with blue murder.........

all the leave guys did was talk up and exagerate all the potential positives and bury the obvious real world issues/problems that the UK would have in leaving

they preyed on the many naive and frankly stupid people this country has .....

most people who voted to remain..... THOUGHT ABOUT IT !

do they like all the things about being in the Euro family ?
of course not !!!

did they realise what would happen if we decided to leave
of course they did ......

why ?

because they understand the real world .........the voting demographics put them in places where they actually have to make a living in the real world and make real world decisions ......not living in the past waving bloody flags..... or in a factory waiting for the tea break

jees .....lets be honest ...any semi intelligent individual could have seen the car crash coming as we headed towards the final deadline........what a bloody waste of time and unnecessary hardship the last 2 years have been
in this country

the joys of democracy .......

N

You and Att share the same remain attitude as the majority of remainers when it comes to labelling leavers.

I’m afraid that attitude is one reason why positions get more entrenched. Slandering and slurring a whole tranche of voting citizens as stupid because of their voting choice is not an argument.

I respect anyone’s choice of vote, but you must adhere to democracy when you loose. A lot went into getting you that vote, respect it..

It's interesting that remainer's total failure to communicate the benefits of EU membership have somehow been spun as unintelligent Brexit thicko's don't know what they voted for:LOL:

I'm quite happy to stand my ground and argue any and all aspects of the leave case.

In fact, I would argue that leavers easily won the debate and the vote, despite the establishment's considerable efforts to shepherd the sheep into the remain pen.

In fact, I would argue that leavers easily won the debate and the vote, despite the establishment's considerable efforts to shepherd the sheep into the remain pen.

This is the problem with listening to the talking heads in MSM, people have long been sceptical of the BBC and their ilk. Being born and bred on Govt propaganda takes a paradigm shift to realise the crap you have been fed from birth.

People saw through it at the referendum, even more people see through it now, they are called the ‘silent majority’, and when the silent majority go out to vote....

MSM loses [emoji23][emoji23]

Why not just discuss the issue?

When protagonists resort to slagging off people who put forward counter-views or infer that they are too thick to understand, they start to lose their credibility if not the argument also. Facts can be verified, opinions can be discussed but character assassination used to further an argument achieves very little but bad feeling.

Establishment corruption continues.
Jobs for the boys (and girls)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46238111

Good move by May.
Inquiry already found Rudd had been given incorrect data by her staff when she misled Parliament so on the face of it good we haven't needlessly lost an able minister. No irony intended.

Course, it won't make any difference who's in the Cabinet jobs.......

Establishment corruption continues.
Jobs for the boys (and girls)

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46238111

14 work and pensions secretaries since the department was created in 2001 with six since March 2016.

And they call it government :rolleyes:

wps.JPG

It was roumored that Rudd took one for the team over windrush, namely Theresa May ..I knew she wouldn’t be out of cabinet for that long, tbf thought it would be longer than 6 months.. Thick as thieves them two. Time the chair of the 1922 committee was back to open his mail.

So you reckon that Cameron would have called a referendum if it hadn't been for Farage?

Farage always headed a dysfunctional party albeit with one aim – which he achieved. I don't recall too many other party leaders achieving their aims apart from doing down the UK. As for Cameron – I didn't comment on him: that's another topic altogether.

I didn't say that.

One trick pony motor mouth would have got no where fast with a party that is not manageable.

Would have remained on the fringes. Simply that Tories would have lost power.