Biden Presidency and the Consequences.

Trump wasn't elected, Putin was-and even then Hillary won by a landslide -because the electoral college has been rigged by GOP. They want to stop humans voted in all those redneck states too.

Afghanistan same as Vetnam.

USA run when they are losing.
Trying not to get drawn in but agree with you whole heartedly.

USA only know how to nuke and destroy country. Diplomacy and brains sadly lacking.

They are in a retreat that's for sure. I think they will lose a lot of partners as it is clear whoever engages with them ends up being chewed up and spat out.

Just listening to Theresa May, who is reliving the past and hasn't really learned times and events have changed. She blurted they don't like our way of life and democracy.... and therefore we are going to shove it down their gobs until they do! Freaking dimwit. That's worked out well didn't it?

Let's not forget that it was Trump who did a deal with the Taliban, without consultation with the Afghan government. He committed to withdrawing US forces by May 2021. Obviously, Biden extended that withdrawal date but, nonetheless, it's a shameful decision and one which Biden should have cancelled.

Let's not forget that it was Trump who did a deal with the Taliban, without consultation with the Afghan government. He committed to withdrawing US forces by May 2021. Obviously, Biden extended that withdrawal date but, nonetheless, it's a shameful decision and one which Biden should have cancelled.

I'm afraid US view of the world is a very fractured, my way or highway approach. I was listening to some Portuguese gentlemen who was in Afghanistan and he certainly had his finger on the pulse. The people appointed were all external by the US. Not very democratic. He said Afghan culture was totally alien to the US and they treated it as such with contempt.

Ashraf Ghani apparently declined to engage in talks with the Warlords and gave them a 15 min booking.

Most people wouldn't know the Taliban founder Abdul Ghani who was held by US was released to help with the negotiations back in 2018 onwards either.

I don't know how anyone can make sense of anything that's gone on. Support the mujahadeen fight against the USSR. Stop them from building Afghanistan. Then the very mujahadeen they train and the Sauidie CIA agents turn against US to attack them. US then blames Iraq and goes to war to overthrow sadam and start another with Syria. Itching to start an offensive against Iran too.

US foreign policy is really shambolic.

Some part of me is wondering whether the deal with the Taliban is to get them to attack their 15% shia population and kick start a front with Iran???

Who knows as there is so much pooh shovelling going on...

A pretty accurate summary of the situation I'd say. Warning: Biden supporters may find some of the content disturbing!

Biden was told Afghans had 300,000 men to fight the Taliban. BBC news reporting Afghan forces were not 300,000 but more near 50,000 and most salaries were fraudulently claimed for non-existent personal. Those 50,000 also included policemen apparently. US intel says these were reported to Biden that 300K number could not be trusted. Big discrepancy between reality and Biden's lies.

I would hazard a guess, and make the assertion, the US administration are in no way fools when it comes to budgetary accounting and state the majority of that money has gone into US admin pockets working in cahoots with the Taliban.

Also, after 20 years, what industry or infrastructure has the US facilitated in Afghanistan to make people's lives better? Jobs for people building stuff, road, rail, engineers, electricity and water supplies etc. They quote trillion but for what? The military, guns and security? All very confusing. I'd love to see how those billions were spent.

There is a report flying around about US failure and one of the entries is that US could not appoint the person of their choice. Really? They stick their puppets into all the key power points and then pass blame they weren't allowed to do what needed to be done. As if they had the Afghans telling them who they could appoint and who they couldn't. I find that to be a remarkable observation to enter into that report.

We had the same in Iraq with Paul Brehmer, Mr fantastic guy who was assigned to rebuild Iraq. All fancy men dressed in suits to please their patriotic dumbed down public about how fab US of A is. Key decisions Brehmer took were mistakes. Big one was to disband the Iraq army against British advice.

No lessons learned in Iraq, as a rinse and repeat wash coming out of Afghanistan.

Iran is next in the cycle I reckon.

A pretty accurate summary of the situation I'd say. Warning: Biden supporters may find some of the content disturbing!

The freedoms we enjoy in the west have only come about by the sacrifices of generations past.
Wooly minded Libs and the fanatical loony left have no idea the damage they do by undermining the systems and institutions that maintain order and control.

Trumps analysis spot on.

Afghan govt forces paid for by the US. Essentially only fighting because they were well paid to fight. As soon as the US leaves, the Taliban romp through the country and now have control of the most sophisticated military equipment.
Trumps plan was to remove the equipment and arms at the same time as withdrawing US forces.

Biden and his team are on show to the world as the most incompetent administration in the history of the US.

Biden definitely looks unwell and not very steady on his feet either.

The job POSUS probably over loading his dying brain. Sad to watch him like that.

If this was a boxing match, the referee would stop the match. Guys gone. He needs to be put in a retirement home with a bib.

Biden definitely looks unwell and not very steady on his feet either.

The job POSUS probably over loading his dying brain. Sad to watch him like that.

If this was a boxing match, the referee would stop the match. Guys gone. He needs to be put in a retirement home with a bib.
And I'll bet Kamala Harris will be the one pushing the wheelchair up the ramp just as fast as she can.....

And I'll bet Kamala Harris will be the one pushing the wheelchair up the ramp just as fast as she can.....

This probably won't happen before 2023 because if Kamala Harris replaces Joe Biden, the Democratic Party will no longer have the majority in the U.S. Senate.
117th Congress (2021–2023)
Majority Party: Democrats (48 seats)
Minority Party: Republicans (50 seats)
Other Parties: 2 Independents (both caucus with the Democrats)
Total Seats: 100

The Republicans could then block the appointment of a new Vice President and any legislation from the new President.
"Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress," Section 2 of the amendment explains.

So don't expect Biden to leave office in the near future.

$85 billion worth of military equipment gifted to the Taliban.
I think it's time for everyone on here who criticised Trump to eat their words. Unbelievable level of incompetence from the Biden administration that no one would believe - but for the fact that it's true. Staggering, absolutely mind numbingly stupid.

I was listening to RT News and some of the accounts from US marines are quite interesting. They reported quite often that their commanders didn't know what they were supposed to be doing in Afghanistan and politicians give it a lot of spin.

The Afghan police and army could have continued doing the job the US military did with much fewer troops as long as they had US presence and air support.

One then has to consider that the US has a big army and it's difficult to keep marines busy. If not in Afghanistan then they'd be somewhere else eating up US taxpayers money.

We should also not forget, the US were bombing every hunch and rumour including weddings and disguising civilian deaths as ISIS gatherings. They have a lot of blood of innocents on their hands.

All that death and destructions and now there is talk of ISIS-H and K and all sorts of faction labels to justify continued spending on defence.

Difficult to describe the whole sh!t show as nothing but shenanigans. So the question is, where will all the troops from Afghanistan be deployed next?

It doesn't really matter who the US President is, nor which party he represents. America is controlled by the "deep state", which is a cabal of the CIA, FBI, armaments companies, banks and international corporations.

It doesn't really matter who the US President is, nor which party he represents. America is controlled by the "deep state", which is a cabal of the CIA, FBI, armaments companies, banks and international corporations.
Yeah, the difference is, Trump was on to all of them, whereas Biden doesn't even know what day it is.

Not hard to see why the "deep state" rigged the election to keep Trump out.