Gamestonk!

MasterOfCoin

Experienced member
It's heartwarming to see Hedge Funds take a bashing from Retail Traders for a change.

Expect to be seeing a lot more of the same as hoards of new retail traders with lots of time to waste teach the bloated fat cats a thing or two about the madness of crowds and the insanity of markets.

Bring snacks, this should be fun.

😁

It's heartwarming to see Hedge Funds take a bashing from Retail Traders for a change.

Expect to be seeing a lot more of the same as hoards of new retail traders with lots of time to waste teach the bloated fat cats a thing or two about the madness of crowds and the insanity of markets.

😁
At this rate Wall street is going to pressure the government to stop the lockdowns and get these degenerates back to work. 😄
They may be too late though, 100's of thousands of people are doubling their money overnight every night and they refuse to sell until it gets to $1,000.
We are watching history being written.

Expect to be seeing a lot more of the same as hoards of new retail traders with lots of time <and stimulus checks¹> to waste teach the bloated fat cats a thing or two about the madness of crowds and the insanity of markets.

😁

1. US spelling of cheque

I thought I would write up an explanation of what is currently going on with GameStop, in what could be a defining moment for the world of finance.

I hope some of you find it interesting and informative: https://blog.excelpricefeed.com/2021/01/28/gamestop-wall-st-vs-main-street/

(here's the price/volume chart since the start of the year!)

gme-stock.PNG

The excellent Patrick Boyle does a review of the Gamestop situation. #
I cannot recommend his channel highly enough.

I thought I would write up an explanation of what is currently going on with GameStop, in what could be a defining moment for the world of finance.

I hope some of you find it interesting and informative: https://blog.excelpricefeed.com/2021/01/28/gamestop-wall-st-vs-main-street/

(here's the price/volume chart since the start of the year!)

View attachment 295303
A good well written article.
Please dont get a job at a MSM outlet, they will make you write the words they want not the unbiased truth you write.

Even the FT are trying to associate WSB with the alt-right, that disgusts me.
Breaking ... "In just 2hrs, WSB have forced the Financial Times to adjust their article accusing our community of being linked to the alt-right" Power to the people.

A good well written article.
Please dont get a job at a MSM outlet, they will make you write the words they want not the unbiased truth you write.

Even the FT are trying to associate WSB with the alt-right, that disgusts me.
Breaking ... "In just 2hrs, WSB have forced the Financial Times to adjust their article accusing our community of being linked to the alt-right" Power to the people.
'Luvin it' :love::love::love:

The uber-rich don't like being given a taste of their own medicine, do they?

Mightily overdue though, in my humble opinion.

😁

GME Almost at $500.
IG asking £45,000 margin to buy at £1 per point.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamestonk down 76% at one point today. Climbing rapidly again!

Some nasty stuff going on with US trading platforms not allowing people to BUY the stock only sell!

So it looks like gamestonk has settled down to a stable price $232 ish.
I'm guessing the big boys have put their thinking caps on and have worked out a way to stabilise the price, probably just by buying put options which means the brokers dont need to hedge their exposure to the WSB call option freaks (I am one of them so I use the term advisedly).
Now its a waiting game, who will crack first. On the one hand you have fund managers that have taken $billion hits and are borrowing stock they dont have at a rate of interest (unknown). And on the other hand you have 4.9 million members who hate those fund managers with a passion you cannot believe and are writing things like.

If I can hold at -$10MM then you can hold too. (hes showing a $10m loss on the DAY!)

Dear hedge fund managers, CNBC, and the like, Guess what I did yesterday? Went to work then got drunk watching anime until 12am. Guess what I’ll do tomorrow if I loose all these gains? Not a goddamn thing different 💎🙌🚀🚀🚀
It's not about the money, it's about sending a message. 🚀💎🙌

GME YOLO $9,000,000 AND HOLDING! ✋💎🤚 We will not let them scare us. 🚀🚀🚀🚀

YOLO
And if you think these guys are making this up I've been watching them show their positions increasing daily. They dont care about the money its not about that! They are the Sparta generation, they are in it for the glory. This is THE most exciting thing that has happened to them (well when your stuck in your moms basement with a computer, some ramen noodles and a box of tissues what else are you going to do with your $600 stimulus cheque). They will not sell!

Eventually this will resolve probably with a massive melt up and heavy losses on both sides, but this is amazing to watch and the whole westernised trading world is. Oh and some Singapore traders are in on it too.