Gamestonk!

doge I agree it's just a shit coin. But the physical sliver squeeze is gaining traction. Would not want to trade them myself but the mob is.

Surely the regulators / authorities are going to have to look at some serious changes to some aspects of market operations as this is certainly not going to be the last company to be targeted in this way.
For starters there is no way a stock should be able to be shorted over 100%. That needs fixing.
In addition the T+2 settlement times seem completely outdated in this day and age. I am not a big fan of bitcoin etc.., but I do think blockchain technology has a great future and could be implemented to speed this up.

doge I agree it's just a shit coin. But the physical sliver squeeze is gaining traction. Would not want to trade them myself but the mob is.
We'll see soon.
Just remember GME has a market cap of $20Billion.
The total amount of silver mined is 51,441 million ounces at $27 per oz thats a market cap of $1.4 Trillion. No amount of redditors are going to put a dent in that market.
Its all BS to move you out of GME.

We'll see soon.
Just remember GME has a market cap of $20Billion.
The total amount of silver mined is 51,441 million ounces at $27 per oz thats a market cap of $1.4 Trillion. No amount of redditors are going to put a dent in that market.
Its all BS to move you out of GME.
I agree.

Switch to Blackberry.

Might cost them another 70 Billion.

:cool:

Surely the regulators / authorities are going to have to look at some serious changes to some aspects of market operations as this is certainly not going to be the last company to be targeted in this way.
For starters there is no way a stock should be able to be shorted over 100%. That needs fixing.
In addition the T+2 settlement times seem completely outdated in this day and age. I am not a big fan of bitcoin etc.., but I do think blockchain technology has a great future and could be implemented to speed this up.
Thats like saying a bank shouldnt be able to lend more money than it has in its vaults. But we live in a world of Fractional reserve banking where they can lend 10X what they have in deposits.
The reason GME is short 140% is people own a stock and lend it to someone who technically owns the stock and can lend it to someone else. This creates a perfectly legal fractional reserve lending situation on a shorted stock.

This shows how desperate some people are to cover their shortfall in GME stocks.
There is an ETF (XRT) that contains around 135,800 gamestop shares so hedgies have sent the price of this etf rocketing in order to get a percentage of those shares in the ETF on their balance sheet. Because if you want to 'borrow' GME from the owner of a share you have to pay them 200% interest! 😂😂😂

The disinformation from MSM shows how desperate the hedge funds (that pay for advertising on MSM) really are.
Putin would be proud of them.

dis.png

I wonder whether I'm able to put in a request to the boys to help with some of my underperformers? :sneaky:

More MSM lies. They are desperate to make people sell. No one on reddit is talking about selling GME or buying silver.

silv.jpg

There will be a late ramp up on GME when the hedgies buy at the lower prices.

Does look like $350 capped $GME. Stories over, some hedge fund lost abit reddit won and now the stock will tank as everyone late to the trade treats it like an investment when all there doing is holding the bag.

Does look like $350 capped $GME. Stories over, some hedge fund lost abit reddit won and now the stock will tank as everyone late to the trade treats it like an investment when all there doing is holding the bag.
The hedge funds still have to unwind a 140% oversold position in a $16Billion company, that doesnt happen overnight. Hedge funds are going bankrupt over this.
At the moment I expect there is a massive 'share hunt' going on to see if the shares people bought actually exist or 'fail to deliver' once the dust settles they will have to continue to keep buying the shares from 4million retards that refuse to sell. 💎🤝🚀🌒

I do agree that $350 is probably a cap on this if they have it contained. I dont know how it will end but some expensive lessons have been learned, and the constant media lies about people ditching the stock show you how concerned they are..

The hedge funds still have to unwind a 140% oversold position in a $16Billion company, that doesnt happen overnight. Hedge funds are going bankrupt over this.
At the moment I expect there is a massive 'share hunt' going on to see if the shares people bought actually exist or 'fail to deliver' once the dust settles they will have to continue to keep buying the shares from 4million retards that refuse to sell. 💎🤝🚀🌒

And they have posted as much on reddit. Hold on hold out.

What do you think an EXTRA 600,000 people are going to do with a $600 stimulus cheque. Thats 2 shares of GME each.

"On Friday, there appeared to be more than 600,000 downloads of Robinhood’s app, compared with about 140,000 on its best day during the pandemic-induced volatility of last March, Ryan wrote in a note to clients Sunday."