US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

Costapacket

Don't worry I won't get offended.

The daily Dow predictions or guesses by me are not what I base my trade on as I don't think I can be right enough of the time to make any money.

In a longer time frame however, 2 to 3 days max I know more accurately where it is going.

All due respect to Sunseeker as he has predicted up until October - I am unable to determine what happens that far in advance.

Sunseekers prediction for August's fall look very good though!

Sun if I am the one who offended you I apologies nothing was meant to cause offence.

Send me a private message if you have to that we can sort it out.

I completely understand (& agree) why Sun is not posting on here at the moment.

May be he should just give the path to these people who want it... rather than just post for free on these boards :!:

Cheers CJ

Rglen, do you think we will launch an attack on 9450?

are you saying that we are moving up today and then down? so up 100 ( on top of the 90 yesterday?) and then down? how much down in your view over the next 3 days?

There`s a lot of stress among punters at the moment and it appears to be surfacing on this bb. Time to `virtually` shake hands and let bygones be bygones. This game is not about ego. It`s about trying to make a little out of the markets and if we can care and share along the way then that makes us better human beings.

I agree with you about the sharing part, but sadly I think that's what some people appear to have a problem with.

Someone will always be right, and someone else will always be wrong, thats what makes the markets work. What doesnt work on this BB is individuals making comments without being able to back them up with some kind of evidence or at least demonstrate a thought process. As we have seen, all that causes is other useful posters to cease posting, and naffs everyone else off, making the thread virtually redundant.

Can we please end this point less discussion. It is hard enough trying to make money at the best of times. The market does not really care about our opinions. Sun sticks his neck out every day with his postings. They do not cost us anything. I trade what I see and I do not follow Suns path. This is not to say Sun is wrong. However I appreciate all the contributions posted in these pages. Lets have less point scoring and more debate.

Cheers
Andy

rossored I agree about the comments without backing but that seems to happen on all the BB`s. There are people who do not have anything useful to add but who try to act as though they`re having a `useful` input. (Ego again!! )The majority simply learn to take what they say with a pinch of salt. Unfortunately this doesn`t include the following sheep but that is another tale

I greatly admire some of the posters on this BB but at the end of the day I make my own decisions. I particularly like reading opposing viewpoints as they provide a note of caution

Good luck to all of you

It seems people are viewing Tactical more :eek: There's a few familiar names appearing on there ;)

Username Location Last Updated
There are 15 Registered users and 1 Hidden user online
a320 Forums Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:34
abb1 Searching forums Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:33
achilles Market Analysis Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:31
Andy Getting Started Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:32
bensonp Market Analysis Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:30
Blay Forums Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:34
DanielLambert Market Analysis Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:31
dolphin0703 Market Analysis Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:31
donone Forums Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:30
jmclure Forums Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:33
LouiseN Market Analysis Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:32
moulder Market Analysis Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:31
Mulliner Searching forums Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:29
thotho Market Analysis Tue Aug 19, 2003 15:34
TomH Searching forums

CJ

Last edited:
It's a shame as TTW has much better features. Can someone insult Tom over there so he will come back here :) .

Jonny my MyTrack Q`U and IB YM are exaclty the same, and currently trailing about 9 behind the cash.

Can anyone write the idiots guide to transferring mytrack data to IB sierra? Before I lose even more credibility than I had when I started.

I think the damage has been done regarding SS posting on here.
It is a shame because his input has been tremendous. How many guys would post every morning a trading 'path' whilst their abroad on holiday. From what I can see, this was done with no gain to himself. Unfortunetly it is this site that loses out, because we all know where to go to see the daily path and have a discussion regarding it.

I still think he is being a tad over sensitive. He must be having a laugh reading all this. There are bound to be some people that have a dig every now and then. I would have thought an apology would have been enough.