S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Hi Signalcalc, just making sure if this is correct as on the thread start page it states bonus points would be given regardless of direction. So you would get 3 for gold and - 1 for direction = +2 for you. And for yours truly 1 for bronze but - 1 for direction = 0. Apologies if I have misinterpreted??

Very well spotted I am forgetting my own rules, apologies, all should be corrected now 😬

Typos, newbies and memory loss, we are all in this blue boat of a planet together. Welcome to our newest forecaster @diversant696, looks like someone wants a bit of practice before the competition starts afresh in January. Alot to think about this Friday 13th, better have your wits about you.

Good, or bad luck whichever suits......:D

SP500 weekly forecasts 13 Dec 19.png

A week of kingmaking has us with our own very 3 kings, @wackypete2 takes his first Gold of the year, about time! And we see @wallstreetwarrior87 & @counter_violent in amongst the medals and points again, time to park the transport and crack a pint of Frankincence for the weekend, don't forget to feed the tranport ready for next weeks journey into the unknown.

Two forecasts remaining and top spots for the year and the quarter are too close to call, phew, what a competition ride!

3 camels.jpeg

SP500 weekly results 13 Dec 19.png

SP500 close 13 Dec 19.png

A reminder gents, that there is a call to takeover the running of the comp at the end of my stint in a couple of weeks, someone please step forward to take on the mantle, full support and guidance is available for anyone wishing to spend an hour a week on the administration.

I thankyou.