S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

As we enter silly season, it's time to start thinking about who might want to take over the mantle of competition controller at the beginning of 2020, do we have any volunteers to take on such a high profile and prestigious job? You will need 15-30 mins per spreadsheet and about 10 hours each week trying to think of an amusing and orginal theme for 52 weeks of the year :LOL:

The world would be your lobster as far as the competion goes, you can make changes and have free reign over the witty content.

Please step forward if you feel like giving it a go, support will always be available from the seasoned forecasters (y)

I think we all owe Signalcalc a big thank you for his efforts to manage the competition this year.
But how about next year ?

I think we all owe Signalcalc a big thank you for his efforts to manage the competition this year.
But how about next year ?

Thanks Pat, I hope I have kept the figures straight and provided some mild amusement, yes indeed, what about next year, are there any volunteers?

You've just reminded me, I have a forecast to post, here you go and......good luck (y)

SP500 weekly forecasts 29 Nov 19.png

On this Egyptian feast of Hathor, we celebrate @wallstreetwarrior87 taking gold and top points, may your bread basket remain overflowing whilst the waters of the Nile flow freely. The runner-up dieties in the forms of @Pat494 and @Trader JR have the privilege of providing the winner with much deserved gifts of deference. The index itself holds the ultimate power with yet another week of record highs.

May we all feast happy and content with ourselves, however battles for the top 3 spots are ongoing, there is no clear winner and no top spots that can be claimed just yet, only 4 chances remain to take the prizes and the kudos for the quarter, the year and the decade.

hathor.jpeg

SP500 weekly results 29 Nov 19.png

SP500 close 29 Nov 19.png

Indeed, we are a bunch of mixed up puppies this week, my Gold medal has -1 points attached to it, @Pat494 in Silver gets 3 points, well done, and @wallstreetwarrior87 also loses a point to go with his Bronze.

There is a sliver of daylight opening between the points leaders, only 3 forecasts left, the exitement is building as we head into the end of the year.

Mixed up we might be, but at least we have played nicely together this year, well done all.

3 xmas doggies.jpg

SP500 weekly results 06 Dec 19.png

SP500 close 06 Dec 19.png

Last edited:
Hi Signalcalc, just making sure if this is correct as on the thread start page it states bonus points would be given regardless of direction. So you would get 3 for gold and - 1 for direction = +2 for you. And for yours truly 1 for bronze but - 1 for direction = 0. Apologies if I have misinterpreted??