S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

And we are off with everyone zeroed for the final quarter of 2019. Good luck all.

SP500 Weekly forecasts 04 Oct 19.png

WSW8 takes Gold this week, Cantagril Silver and TraderJR the Bronze, well done chaps.

Unfortunately full updates won't be posted for a week as my laptop has died and I won't be near a home based computer till next weekend, keep posting forecasts as usual though [emoji106]

I wonder if anyone is doing options on the S&P 500 ?
Seems logical.

Hope your
WSW8 takes Gold this week, Cantagril Silver and TraderJR the Bronze, well done chaps.

Unfortunately full updates won't be posted for a week as my laptop has died and I won't be near a home based computer till next weekend, keep posting forecasts as usual though [emoji106]
Hope your new laptop is up and working soon...………………..

Looks like I will have to recreate the spreadsheet, backups are corrupt [emoji24]

Sorry to hear that SC. I'd recommend using Google docs? Have given permission for your email to update site. You and Postman should both have access.

Let me know if you want link again. Instructions on one of the tabs on that link. You can always set one of yours up and share etc.

All the best,

AT

Sorry to hear that SC. I'd recommend using Google docs? Have given permission for your email to update site. You and Postman should both have access.

Let me know if you want link again. Instructions on one of the tabs on that link. You can always set one of yours up and share etc.

All the best,

AT
Not too much of a problem to sort out, I'll have more time Monday. Then will send to you guys for backup [emoji854]