S&P 500 free weekly competition for 2019 with PRIZES

Ahaaarrr, all aboard the goodship T2W S&P500 comp, me hearties, for the final raid of the quarter, which pirate will be first to find the chest of treasure, which will be punished by the swinging hi-lo cat o' nine tails, which will be keel hauled by a sideways market and which will end up marooned on the desert island of Arbritrage.

Whatever happens the Swinging Parrot will be open for prize giving at the end of the week, safe sailing fellow Pyrates ☠

SP500 Weekly forecasts 27 Sep 19.png

Last edited:
Congratulations to @wallstreetwarrior87 taking Gold and a full 4 points this week, hot on the heels but mightily disappointed is @Atilla with a Silver, followed up by the one and only @Oscar Reed taking not just Bronze, but also the quarterly prize of $100 in Amazon vouchers, top drawer consistent forecasts from our star performer, very well done indeed, don't we all wish we knew his forecasting secrets :)

What a battle it was at the end of this quarter @counter_violent was gunning for it but put it all on black and lost against the mighty Oscar a true Northern hemisphere vs Southern hemisphere battle. Not only is Oscar quarter winner, but he is also the annual leader and the medals leader, what an accomplishment to be entering the final quarter of the year on, Oscar has also stretched the lead on @Pat494.

I shall provide a full quarter/annual chart update later in the week as I'm packing for 2 weeks hols and will be holed up in the storms in Norfolk, hopefully internet will be OK o_O

As rugby is a traditional Northern vs Southern hemisphere game, it's only fitting that the end of quarter theme is related...

prize.jpeg

SP500 Weekly results 27 Sep 19.png

SP500 27 Sep 19 chart.png