Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Lower by at least 200 pips

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • irrelevant to my trading style

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
neil said:
Unless I got it wrong there was no breaking the Asian overnight range thus no trade and twiddled thumbs till 2 o'clock then drew pictures on students assignment papers :)

i would say that unfortunatelyh there was no asian range to begin with. all the fun was somewhere else. again.

weekly and daily GBP/CHF are giving some good clues re the strenght of GBP in relation to stable CHF. Interesting candle formation on daily just above BB band Standatrd Deviation 1, replicated on cable too

135 points down for FTSE and 319 for Dow tomoz should give cable some energy

dc2000 said:
very odd that FTSE and Dow on daily are just above SMA200 and both have similar patterns and location to daily cable in relation to SMA200 and the BBbands. Will it translate in a momentous explosion or a trickle???

dc2000 said:
I will be very amazed if it moves half that amount but you see things that I cannot. I'm staying on the sidelines for the moment, but good luck!

Rav, nice one! I'm not really a newcomer, more of a silent ghost :p I trade cable occasionally, though not for several months now because I haven't got a clue where it's headed.

The initial market correction coincided with a fall in sterling, so if the market starts falling again, couldn't cable also fall?

Chocolate said:
I will be very amazed if it moves half that amount but you see things that I cannot. I'm staying on the sidelines for the moment, but good luck!

Rav, nice one! I'm not really a newcomer, more of a silent ghost :p I trade cable occasionally, though not for several months now because I haven't got a clue where it's headed.

The initial market correction coincided with a fall in sterling, so if the market starts falling again, couldn't cable also fall?

Sorry Mate Didnt mean any offence just ....spoke to your self for the 1st time that s all
Best of luck for you trading..

Rav :LOL:

Nothing to apologize for and thanks for your good wishes. I wish you the best of luck yourself!

I'm short the Aussie, so I guess I wouldn't mind a bit of mayhem on the markets, now that I think about it.

dc2000 said:
Cable might go up overnight to the upper limit and then fall into the lower level. Might set an order to go short at 425 SL 445 Target 325 shall see what the morning shall bring
Pivot R2 to S1

Last edited:
Good morning all,
I hope all of you achieved your long orders...and I am currently short waiting to see if cable slips..
Best of luck for all you trading.....

Rav

rav700 said:
Short @ 18 stop @ 40 target 20 pips

Looks like a sensible trade given the previous sharp rejection from 433.

If we can get thru 433 tho expect to see 475 fairly quickly

I'm gonna have to give cable up, all the good stuff happens while I'm asleep!. If I get up at 5am it's the dullest day ever, lay in till 8.30 and I miss all the moves. Must be a bloody spy camera in this room somewhere.

Uphios said:
I'm gonna have to give cable up, all the good stuff happens while I'm asleep!. If I get up at 5am it's the dullest day ever, lay in till 8.30 and I miss all the moves. Must be a bloody spy camera in this room somewhere.

You mad me laugh this morning.......I know what you mean mate......
" The more you run after money the more it make you run"....Just Let the trades come to Mr UPHIOS.....

Happy Trading

Rav

morning, havent made a live trade for some time. looking for an entry on a swing short on eurjpy. looking for a decent move down (some 200 pips or more). lets see if it happens. lookinf for entries around 155.50 to 70 mark, already missed preferred entry at 60 due to schoolrun.

j

edit: in at 155.53 and a 30 pip stop

target 153.00

Last edited:
Base formation @ 15 and Guess it will target 40 one last time make or break time for cable...
I dont want to get on the wrong side of cable today...SO I will wait for confirmation