Currency trading (Oct 23rd > 27th)

Where will cable close Friday? Whats your TF of choice? (split/multi)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lost my bottle and closed 1/2 the long at +20 remainder at B/E. Has to be good chance of very quiet afternoon and don't want to be taken out of whole position at B/E after getting hammered yesterday.

Now targeting 8840, just wish I could bring myself to back it. Still, should be a good entry point for short if we get there.

Afternoon all. I am currently: 3 LOTS

LONG 8765, Stop 8726, TP 8870

also USD/NOK

SHORT 6382, Stop 6586, TP 5769

Both 1:3 RR

I will scale out 1 lots when trade is 1:1 onside and run trailing stops equivalent to the SL for the remianing 2 lots.

Good trading all.

...i'd rather see a bounce from here though for the long i'm in atm :cheesy: (5min).

Attachments

• 5min 251006.GIF
    5min 251006.GIF
    13.1 KB · Views: 149
My whole position is closed now because we might very well get a desperately slow afternoon, although sods law probably means it will now surge higher :cheesy:

zuke said:
Afternoon all. I am currently: 3 LOTS

LONG 8765, Stop 8726, TP 8870

also USD/NOK

SHORT 6382, Stop 6586, TP 5769

Both 1:3 RR

I will scale out 1 lots when trade is 1:1 onside and run trailing stops equivalent to the SL for the remianing 2 lots.

Good trading all.

USD/NOK Trade moved +204 so now have scaled out 1 lot for +204 and have a 204 trailing stop on the remaining 2 lots. Currently +4 on Cable trade.

Texas_Hedge said:
Thanks Chow.

Hope it's a good one.

Texas
...took 3 full risk hits yesterday, which knocked the stuffing out of me to be honest. Today has been hard so far...been extremely tempted to exit early, outside the trading plan and i might do it yet, but feeling OK with stops at b/e....and this tick up looks promising too...

ChowClown said:
...took 3 full risk hits yesterday, which knocked the stuffing out of me to be honest. Today has been hard so far...been extremely tempted to exit early, outside the trading plan and i might do it yet, but feeling OK with stops at b/e....and this tick up looks promising too...

Keep in there Chow.

With your stop at B/E its a risk free punt. It could go either way....

Texas