Brexit and the Consequences

Every day with some new statement from this government it gets worse just when you thought it couldn't get any worse. She won't go and is willing to take the country down with her when she is eventually forced out. Not worthy of the name Prime Minister.

The rest could get her out if they wanted.

The rest could get her out if they wanted.

They haven't got the bottle. They will just sit there frozen in the headlights and let Corbyn and his cronies take over ...... unless someone with determination and leadership steps forward. Cometh the hour, cometh the man - we shall see!

They haven't got the bottle. They will just sit there frozen in the headlights and let Corbyn and his cronies take over ...... unless someone with determination and leadership steps forward. Cometh the hour, cometh the man - we shall see!

Unless you live in Australia. Current leadership shenanigans make British politicians look professional.

So think the south african government takes first prize in that department

I think you are being a little harsh. No punches were thrown in the making of that short movie.

Just a bit of argie bargie. (y)

I think you are being a little harsh. No punches were thrown in the making of that short movie.

Just a bit of argie bargie. [emoji106]
It's more like b!tch slaps although she might have a brick in that bag

f89d8ce54bef10a2771975165a6704fc.jpg

Ignorant sausage!

I’ll tell you what, as you can’t provide an answer, I’ll suggest one for you:

If you removed all the people that have voluntarily travelled to Europe on the basis that they will be able to better themselves economically, then the numbers of people remaining as genuine refugees seeking escape from racial, religious or political persecution, violent conflict or aggression would be cut so dramatically that a crisis of migrant people would not exist. And certainly a refugee crisis would not exist.

You are doing a disservice to genuine refugees to suggest there is a crisis. When people’s ability to accept that a mass influx of people into their own communities on the basis of a so-called refugee crisis is eroded, when it is clear that the types of people that are immigrated are no longer genuine refugees, then the trust that people had in the refugee system is eroded to the point of disbelief. Expect a political backlash.

I’ll tell you what, as you can’t provide an answer, I’ll suggest one for you:

If you removed all the people that have voluntarily travelled to Europe on the basis that they will be able to better themselves economically, then the numbers of people remaining as genuine refugees seeking escape from racial, religious or political persecution, violent conflict or aggression would be cut so dramatically that a crisis of migrant people would not exist. And certainly a refugee crisis would not exist.

You are doing a disservice to genuine refugees to suggest there is a crisis. When people’s ability to accept that a mass influx of people into their own communities on the basis of a so-called refugee crisis is eroded, when it is clear that the types of people that are immigrated are no longer genuine refugees, then the trust that people had in the refugee system is eroded to the point of disbelief. Expect a political backlash.

Yes there is an issue identifying who is an economic migrant and who is a genuine refugee. That's been debated.

However, in the last 15 years US & UK and France have bombed the **** out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria... and... now planning an assault on Iran.

Moreover, there is plenty of unanswered questions about 9/11. Even perhaps more important, perpetrators were Saudies and Egyptions and yet these two countries seem to be off the US barred aliens list.

There are close to 5m refugees just in Jordan and Turkey alone. Countries well and trully ****ed over based on some BS agenda. UK continues to sell weapons to Saudies who continue to **** over Yemen.

You living in the dark ages or cockooned in your make believe world of alternative reality idealogy supremacy whatever, it really doesn't matter one hoot. For you to ask what refugee crises and demand an answer beggars belief.

Forgive me if ignorant sausage popped into my head and it has offended you but it was simply a thought. Not like someone dropped a 10ton bomb in your back garden is it? That's like two elephants. Now imagine what your neighbourhood looks like and run along to your local shops to get some bread and milk.

(y)

Last edited:
Yes there is an issue identifying who is an economic migrant and who is a genuine refugee. That's been debated.

However, in the last 15 years US & UK and France have bombed the **** out of Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya and Syria... and... now planning an assault on Iran.

Moreover, there is plenty of unanswered questions about 9/11. Even perhaps more important, perpetrators were Saudies and Egyptions and yet these two countries seem to be off the US barred aliens list.

There are close to 5m refugees just in Jordan and Turkey alone. Countries well and trully ****ed over based on some BS agenda. UK continues to sell weapons to Saudies who continue to **** over Yemen.

You living in the dark ages or cockooned in your make believe world of alternative reality idealogy supremacy whatever, it really doesn't matter one hoot. For you to ask what refugee crises and demand an answer beggars belief.

Forgive me if ignorant sausage popped into my head and it has offended you but it was simply a thought. Not like someone dropped a 10ton bomb in your back garden is it? That's like two elephants. Now imagine what your neighbourhood looks like and run along to your local shops to get some bread and milk.

(y)

So now you decide to enter the debate by deflecting to the causes of a refugee crisis which has manifested in Jordan and Turkey being occupied by whom exactly? I wish you would define what you are willing to debate in the first place and not make it a moving target to avoid the question. I think my question is also pertinent to Turkey and Jordan, the majority of the people stuck their will turn out to be economic migrants too.

It's all very well pointing out the causes of refugees and having a rant about foreign policy, that has been debated also, and I don't disagree with you. The problem is that the idiots in charge that created the crisis decided in 2015 to open the borders and let everyone, not just genuine refugees, into Europe from Turkey and Jordan.

The unintended consequence of which has been to open pandoras box, unleash unwanted immigration into Europe, turn people against their own governments, caused misery for Europeans where they are affected, increase taxes for all workers, reduce public services and housing for all, strengthened reasons for Brexit, caused the beginning of the end of the EU, weakened the sympathy for genuine refugees and will lead to political change for better or worse remains to be seen. It's absolutely nothing to do with a supremacy ideology, unless you are referring to Islam, which is obvious you are not. What kind of stupid must you be not to see all this?

So my question is repeated to match your original context, "what refugee crisis is there in UK and Europe?" I've already provided you with the answer that there is none, are you going to debate your original point or not?

I'll assume you still have no answer other than to deflect and name call. You only use 'ignorant sausage' because to engage in an intellectual debate is beyond you and to make you appear less aggressive than calling me a bigot, racist or nazi.

Now imagine what your neighbourhood looks like and run along to your local shops to get some bread and milk.

(y)

Don't forget that as soon as you resort to insults, you've lost the argument (because you never really had one in the first place).

You've lost the argument. :LOL:

The cause of a refugee crisis is overpopulation of the human race. Wars, waged in overpopulated areas, cause massive shifts of people to safer oness.

It is imperative that developed countries, like the US and Europe, Russia and China refrain from bombing the crap out of the underdeveloped ones, not for the deaths that occurr, which are bad enough, but for the starving millions that are left. That is part of the cause, but not all of it.

History has seen mass movements of people ever since biblical times. We did it, to the New World , Australia, NZ etc. Now, the Asians are doing it. We can only put a brake on it, but it is going to happen, anyway.

Until we wipe ourselves out, entirely, that is.

That is my pessimistic outlook of the situation. It comes with climate change. Being elderly, I can afford to be philosophic. What about the generations to come?.

I think that they will do the same as us, that is moan , but not much else.

The cause of a refugee crisis is overpopulation of the human race. Wars, waged in overpopulated areas, cause massive shifts of people to safer oness.

It is imperative that developed countries, like the US and Europe, Russia and China refrain from bombing the crap out of the underdeveloped ones, not for the deaths that occurr, which are bad enough, but for the starving millions that are left. That is part of the cause, but not all of it.

History has seen mass movements of people ever since biblical times. We did it, to the New World , Australia, NZ etc. Now, the Asians are doing it. We can only put a brake on it, but it is going to happen, anyway.

Until we wipe ourselves out, entirely, that is.

That is my pessimistic outlook of the situation. It comes with climate change. Being elderly, I can afford to be philosophic. What about the generations to come?.

I think that they will do the same as us, that is moan , but not much else.

There is a population growth and debatable if it is sustainable or not but I don't see same issues in India or China. Why is that? Because they are strong and have nuclear weapons maybe?

Earth certainly has challenges and people facing climate change may also become refugees in search of somewhere more habitable to live.

At the beginning of the century it was said that the world population would double every fifty years. That has to be unsustainable. The figures are 7.6b this year. If they were 5b in 2000, then the growth is much, much worse than forecast. What will they be at the end of this century?

Those countries that practice birth control will be the first the first to suffer.--just like the Red Indians, Eskimos and Aborigines did.

My wife and I produced three children. Of those, my eldest has produced two. My other two aren't interested in bringing kids into this world.

Last edited: