Its maybe so.I think that ranking has too much to do with religion.
Conservative is someone who dislikes change/innovation.
The good old times.Over half of British adults want the UK to be "the way it used to be".This is according to research, carried out by Ipsos, which showed that 53.5 per cent of the country longed for yesteryears.As the below chart by Statista shows, only 32.5 per cent disagreed with the notion that the country...www.indy100.com
Make X great again!
I like some change and innovations but it has to be a damn good one before I'd vote for it. For example -
- Referendums - bad
- Mayors - bad
- Fixed Term Parliament Act - bad
- Reduction of voting age to 16 - bad
- Scottish and Welsh parliaments - bad
- In fact, almost any major changes to the UK's constitutional arrangements - bad
- Sending illegal immigrants from Africa back to Africa - good
- Mandatory voter ID - good
- Fracking - good
- More nuclear power stations - good