Brexit and the Consequences

Ear CV matey!

Send this to your guvnor across the pond, ask him to read it and then let us know what he thinks. :cheesy:

https://ec.europa.eu/commission/sites/beta-political/files/draft_withdrawal_agreement_0.pdf :sleep::sleep::sleep:

I'm having a little trouble understanding it my self. :eek::eek::eek:

Pronto por favor. I'd like summary conclusions by 7:00 am when I wake up and check this blog.

Cheers matey. Top man. (y)

All a bit premature Att. No need to bother Trump with it.

The resignations have started.
DUP won't support it.
SNP playing the Scots card.
MP's don't like it.
48 letters are in.

This draft agreement is dead and I suspect May along with it.(y)

Did you not read my previous post where I stated that positions will harden. You really should pay more attention.:LOL:

Why, did we miss something? :rolleyes:

She's changed and looks much younger with the weight of Brexit off her shoulders or
She's changed and looks much older than before? :whistling

She's a lamb ready for slaughter or she's
Sharpened her teeth on her cabinet and is ready for some blood letting in Parliament?

I think she's doing well. Davis and Boris gone and Govey eating out her hand.

Just Moggy boy left and his gone real quiet. Wet pants he is. Always sniping from the sides. Hardly PM material. Never liked the idiot. Should stick to what he knows avoiding paying his due taxes.

balls on the table time now for all MPs ..lets see whos prepared to show what they are worth .........

most wet weekends like mogg will snivel around finding the least painful route to keep them in some form of power........Gove is a bloody cartoon character.....jees he makes mr Bean look interesting....

cant believe GBP is still net bull this week .......today its fallen but overall still in the green

N

All a bit premature Att. No need to bother Trump with it.

The resignations have started.
DUP won't support it.
SNP playing the Scots card.
MP's don't like it.
48 letters are in.

This draft agreement is dead and I suspect May along with it.(y)

Did you not read my previous post where I stated that positions will harden. You really should pay more attention.:LOL:

never mind .........lets waste millions of euros in Eurozone over next 2 weeks talking about a deal that will never be agreed by the UK parliament

why the F**** would Europe have to meet and agree to a deal that has not been sanctioned as yet by the UK ??

fecking bureaucrats..........on all sides of the channel

N

never mind .........lets waste millions of euros in Eurozone over next 2 weeks talking about a deal that will never be agreed by the UK parliament

why the F**** would Europe have to meet and agree to a deal that has not been sanctioned as yet by the UK ??

fecking bureaucrats..........on all sides of the channel

N

Drain the swamp(y)

Increasingly it looks like a clean break.
The top unelected eurocrats are completely unreasonable.
Punishment is their driving motive.

What a mess! What a mess! Did I say already, What a mess!?

Theresa May has interesting options once she's put the current plan to the house but fails to get its approval.

What a mess! What a mess! Did I say already, What a mess!?

Theresa May has interesting options once she's put the current plan to the house but fails to get its approval.

Let's face it she is secretly glad and helped tp make the muddle so everyone gives up on the brexit idea. Having wasted billions on it already.

Its possible she will cancel explicitly Brexit. The referendum result isn't legally binding on the government. She wouldn't need to resign.

Would her party and the DUP call for a vote of no confidence and trigger an election? Unlikely, too risky, a great opportunity for the electorate to offer a good slapping to everyone in sight.

Would her party force her to resign and replace her? This is what usually happens to Conservative PM's. But only if someone wants the job and thinks they can get Brexit done.

We are BETTER-IN. (y)(y)

You now it makes sense. :love::love:

Brexiteers have really screwed up the country. :(:(

Economically we're better in, both long- and short-term. Politically we're better out long-term.

Politically short-term its too close to call. Since 2016, Cameron and May have only succeeded in dividing their party even more deeply: they failed to either unify it against a common foe or unite it behind a common cause or to destroy their back bench and Cabinet opponents. May's failure to convince anyone she's competent has positively encouraged Labour, so now a General Election could easily be lost.

I suppose if we could think of the most inept option available to Theresa May, that's the one she's going to take next.

We are BETTER-IN. (y)(y)

You now it makes sense. :love::love:

Brexiteers have really screwed up the country. :(:(

The EU might be a better option to a poor family living in poverty in the Balkans but I don't think it is the better option to a first world country like Britain. It is plagued by fraud, incompetence and second rate leadership. The negatives to my mind are getting ever bigger instead of being remedied. Well that's no way to run a partnership, is it ?

No ties it is regretably

The deep state must have a plan up its sleeves, after all, they are the ones running the show:

Last edited:
We saw this with Labour and Corbyn

Got a feeling there will be resignation after resignation, all day every hr on the hr.

balls on the table time now for all MPs ..lets see whos prepared to show what they are worth .........

most wet weekends like mogg will snivel around finding the least painful route to keep them in some form of power........Gove is a bloody cartoon character.....jees he makes mr Bean look interesting....

cant believe GBP is still net bull this week .......today its fallen but overall still in the green

N

ok - GBP index has now fallen over 200 pips this morning .....easy meat ...god bless Brexit

N

the brexit secretary cannot support the deal he has helped to broker .........(we pay his large salary)

am i missing something here are all politicians from another planet ?

so - at what point in the process did he decide he wasnt going to support this ?

jesus ...what a fecking circus ....and all on our money

I have worked with many people on a fraction of these salaries who behave with more backbone and a set of beliefs that they are prepared to stand by - regardless of other pressures ......

N

the brexit secretary cannot support the deal he has help broker .........

am i missing something here or politicians from another planet ?

at what point in the process did he decide he wasnt going to support this ?

at what point should he have told his prime minister to find another patsy to play ?

jesus ...we are paying these peoples salaries

N

No he didn't. Olly Robins and May did the negotiating, thats why Davis resigned and now Rabb....they were just carrying the brief cases.