Brexit and the Consequences

If anyone is under any doubt that the British Military is in the final stages of losing its command and control structures to be subordinate to the EU, then this video may clear up a few things for you. Brexit does not mean Brexit.

If anyone is under any doubt that the British Military is in the final stages of losing its command and control structures to be subordinate to the EU, then this video may clear up a few things for you. Brexit does not mean Brexit.

Do you know what the position of UK military is wrt EU army?

Don't you think they are the best people to judge than the lay man on the street?

Do you not want to know what their advice or recommendation might be?

Would you be happy to ask the layman on the street with a referendum as to what they think British army should be doing?

:whistling

No, it's because the MSM is boring.

I try my best to avoid the nonsense in the social media news feeds...i think knowing we are all just one click away from the standard cr*ppy ads below reminds me how dubious these are as factual sources

see how "mom" in Newcastle lost 5 stone eating peas (or whatever the daily random diet choice is).....picture of smiling but toothless woman

I work from home and earn £5,000 a day ............(picture of spotty retard smiling)

I got £7,000 pounds from texting PPI to this company ...and ive never even though I had any credit cards .............picture of smiling 4 year old ....probably related to people in ads above

and so on .......:whistling

hmmmmmmmm......french armies eh ?

Attachments

• napoleaon.JPG
    napoleaon.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 60
  • macron vs Napolean.JPG
    macron vs Napolean.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 59
I try my best to avoid the nonsense in the social media news feeds...i think knowing we are all just one click away from the standard cr*ppy ads below reminds me how dubious these are as factual sources

see how "mom" in Newcastle lost 5 stone eating peas (or whatever the daily random diet choice is).....picture of smiling but toothless woman

I work from home and earn £5,000 a day ............(picture of spotty retard smiling)

I got £7,000 pounds from texting PPI to this company ...and ive never even though I had any credit cards .............picture of smiling 4 year old ....probably related to people in ads above

and so on .......:whistling

Social media is where MSM practices its lazy journalism. MSM are the traditional news corps that use social media to spread it's boring fake news.

Social media is not at fault, it is the MSM industry that is losing revenue because it parrots of each others news stories, nothing is interesting, everything is speculated or invented.

Social media is a great platform for real journo's doing real journalism if you know where to look, none of it is MSM, it's easy to ignore the crap. That is, it's great until it begins to be censored, then you know you've hit the real gold mine of information.

Don't you think they are the best people to judge than the lay man on the street?

No. Since when has the British Military ever been political? That is the job of politicians.

Do you not want to know what their advice or recommendation might be?

Yes.

Would you be happy to ask the layman on the street with a referendum as to what they think British army should be doing?

:whistling

Yes.

More importantly, this is what I was afraid of. A botched up deal where we really do lose control over decision making process in the EU but continue to adhere to rules and regulations to remain in the common market.

That model may be fine for small countries like Norway or Sweden or Canada but not 'the' UK.

Jo Johnson: it would be travesty not to have second Brexit vote

Wasn't aware of Jo Johnson. Sounds like a reasonable bloke unlike his OT elder brother.

(y)

No. Since when has the British Military ever been political? That is the job of politicians.

Yes.

Yes.

What does the layman on the street know about national defense, interest or the military?

Why would Parliament choose to ask numpties, direction on what to do when the best intel at hand is within their means?

That's your favoured democratic model is it?

What does the layman on the street know about national defense, interest or the military?

They would know alot more if they were being told about it and it wasn't been dealt with behind closed doors without parliamentary oversight.

Why would Parliament choose to ask numpties, direction on what to do when the best intel at hand is within their means?

Parliament wouldn't choose to ask numpties (I'm assuming you've included yourself in the numpty category as a layman?), but as parliament aren't being consulted in the first place then I doubt they have enough information by which to consult with anyone.

That's your favoured democratic model is it?

What model is that? The one where a select few members of the hierarchy know all about what is happening to our military and yet choose not to consult parliament before decisions are taken?

No thanks.

More importantly, this is what I was afraid of. A botched up deal where we really do lose control over decision making process in the EU but continue to adhere to rules and regulations to remain in the common market.

That model may be fine for small countries like Norway or Sweden or Canada but not 'the' UK.

Jo Johnson: it would be travesty not to have second Brexit vote

Wasn't aware of Jo Johnson. Sounds like a reasonable bloke unlike his OT elder brother.

(y)

UK betrayed by a Tory leadership is the headline that has been running throughout the Brexit campaign, they could have approached it in a professional manner, instead have sought every which way to reach a no exit Brexit.

Brexit is not Brexit whilst our military is subordinate to the EU anyway, it's all moot.

They would know alot more if they were being told about it and it wasn't been dealt with behind closed doors without parliamentary oversight.

Parliament wouldn't choose to ask numpties (I'm assuming you've included yourself in the numpty category as a layman?), but as parliament aren't being consulted in the first place then I doubt they have enough information by which to consult with anyone.

What model is that? The one where a select few members of the hierarchy know all about what is happening to our military and yet choose not to consult parliament before decisions are taken?

No thanks.

Well yes of course I am in the ranks of the numpties when it comes to military affairs as I'm not a military man. I wouldn't be expected to be consulted on a mission to Mars either.

People have roles and responsibilities in life.

Right now I can tell you there are all sorts of decisions out there that need to be made by experts. Think of electric plugs and cars. Why not adopt a European wide standard adhering to rules and regulations instead developing country specific ones?

No need to read this link just have a look.
http://www.tuxgraphics.org/electronics/powersockets/

What is the point of asking people which socket/plug they would like?

Let's say you have an electric car and wish to travel to Europe? What will you do?

Consider the question, EU will proceed to create their standard and where will UK contributions, ideas or recommendations be?

What will you do? Wait to see what EU does and then try and keep up or participate by sitting on the table influencing decisions?

Ask the audience, phone a friend, go 50/50?

People aren't interested they just want a job and to get on with their lives.

The same principal and approach applies to GPS, satellites and joint development of technologies which are usually too expensive for any one national government to take on.

We need to think big and strategicallly. We need to move away from Island mentality and how Britain used to rule the waves a century ago. It took two World Wars for Europe to wake out of that slumber. It is all about team work and shared values and principals now.

We need to sort this Brexit sh!t out, pronto (y)

Well yes of course I am in the ranks of the numpties when it comes to military affairs as I'm not a military man. I wouldn't be expected to be consulted on a mission to Mars either.

Right now I can tell you there are all sorts of decisions out there that need to be made by experts. Think of electric plugs and cars. Why not adopt a European wide standard adhering to rules and regulations instead developing country specific ones?

Let's say you have an electric car and wish to travel to Europe? What will you do?

Consider the question, EU will proceed to create their standard and where will UK contributions, ideas or recommendations be?

What will you do? Wait to see what EU does and then try and keep up or participate by sitting on the table influencing decisions?

The same principal and approach applies to GPS, satellites and joint development of technologies which are usually too expensive for any one national government to take on.

We need to think big and strategicallly. We need to move away from Island mentality and how Britain used to rule the waves a century ago. It took two World Wars for Europe to wake out of that slumber. It is all about team work and shared values and principals now.

Name me one time the military have made a political decision? They are consulted about strategic and tactical war gaming and defence matters, they ask parliament for enough money to perform their duties. It is Parliament that decide what happens with our military, not the military themselves.

If parliament is not consulted on changes happening to the military and how our tax money is spent and decisions are taken at a higher level, by-passing parliament, then something very wrong is happening with our constitutional checks and balances.

It doesn't matter if those decisions are wrong or right, what matters is that due process is followed and decisions are made according to the procedures set down by parliament.

Parliament wouldn't choose to ask numpties, in the case of Brexit they volunteered to listen and the majority of numpties voted out :LOL: