Brexit and the Consequences

Unbelievable, condescending, metropolitan, elitist - yup, agree with every word of that description, but why tar remainers with the brush? Just because that stupid woman is a remainer doesn’t mean that all remainers are stupid women.

Agreed Jon. By the same token, just as doubtless there some racists and xenophobes who voted leave, it doesn't mean that all leavers are racists and xenophobic. Whilst I hope and expect you'll agree with me on this, you must surely accept that this is the commonly held belief by many remainers and, sadly, one that they frequently acuse us of.
Tim.

Agreed Jon. By the same token, just as doubtless there some racists and xenophobes who voted leave, it doesn't mean that all leavers are racists and xenophobic. Whilst I hope and expect you'll agree with me on this, you must surely accept that this is the commonly held belief by many remainers and, sadly, one that they frequently acuse us of.
Tim.

I’m not sure what is the commonly held belief - if it is the happy acceptance of people from the EU coming here to work (and vice versa) then yes. If it is the regard for those workers only being fit for low paid jobs and/or used to keep wages down, then no.

My local hospital has a huge number of EU workers right across the range from consultants to cleaners and the NHS is not a bad payer. They have those workers from a combination of necessary skills and because it is difficult to recruit staff in our area.

Not you're opinion man, I know that already, I'm after a link that backs-up your assertions and speculations, otherwise it just remains your opinion and speculation that you like to present as fact but is nothing more than just your opinion, assertions and speculations, which is fine and dandy.

Your really funny SC! :LOL:

For the final time of asking, a link that shows how the EU will punish any other country using it's trade deal with them, if that country makes a trade deal with the UK?

Even funnier here. Punish!!! Where has this term come from. Is this a rule a law a directive or a Brexiteer playing victim in negotiations they don't understand?

If you can't provide some evidence, just say you can't, be gracious and back down, instead of making me waste my typing time, I have limited time to present some further facts as you'll see in my next post.

The 'fact' that you do not know how the common market free trade area and external tariffs work speak volumes. Don't blame you. Remain campaign did p!ss poor work demonstrating benefits.

You could go google but prefer to go gaga and gugu instead :cheesy:

Coz it's you - https://www.economist.com/the-econo...tween-europes-customs-union-and-single-market

(y)

Hard to believe no-one has mentioned Mr Banks yet!?

Attachments

• Arron banks.jpg
    Arron banks.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 95
Aaron Banks and Andy Wigmore have been hounded for months by remainers trying to pin something on them that can halt/reverse the brexit process..Carol cadwella from the guardian has been trying to dig up dirt for the last year or so with no evidence yet of foreign/russian collusion. Maybe this investigation will be closure to the whole affair, It wont stop or alter us leaving in March.

Ah typical leftie no platforming technique.

Adonis doesn't appear to have any concerns about the electoral commission's role in
all this. How strange!

It is perturbing isn't it The no-platforming approach of the left is a well known, well worn technique for silencing debate, you see it employed everywhere (another latest one is the AfD speaking, or rather not speaking, in the Oxford Union).

But why employ it on Banksy when he is accused of the most heinous crimes, what truths are they attempting to keep from the public?

It is perturbing isn't it The no-platforming approach of the left is a well known, well worn technique for silencing debate, you see it employed everywhere (another latest one is the AfD speaking, or rather not speaking, in the Oxford Union).

But why employ it on Banksy when he is accused of the most heinous crimes, what truths are they attempting to keep from the public?

Well, we will have to watch it and see. Banks doesn't seem like the sort who will be shushed and I expect he has all his ducks lined up.(y)

Perhaps the more pertinent question should be, why is Adonis trying to unduly influence and pressurise the BBC.

Aaron Banks and Andy Wigmore have been hounded for months by remainers trying to pin something on them that can halt/reverse the brexit process..Carol cadwella from the guardian has been trying to dig up dirt for the last year or so with no evidence yet of foreign/russian collusion. Maybe this investigation will be closure to the whole affair, It wont stop or alter us leaving in March.

The Russian Connection is a good one. No worries. :)

Arron Banks profile: The Brexiteer, his Russian wife and their family runabout: MI5 SPY

:)

That story is behind a paywall and I don’t pay for news. So what’s the deal with the Russian connection?

NONE imo.

I believe and accept that the West have been manipulating elections all over the world to the point of using assassinations, secret recordings, threats and blackmail since the beginning of time. Who doesn't want a friendly puppet or to make alliances fostering good relations.

Foreign powers are just getting savy about how all this works and upping their game. I feel it is ludicrous to suggest Russia swayed election results in the US or here.

What I do feel may be a rational decision is for Russia to drive a wedge between EU and US and I feel with Trump they don't need to as his doing a pretty damn good job of it alone.

I would also hazard a guess EU and Russia would benefit from friendly alliance as relations are developing whilst US seems to be going awol from the International stage. Trump the best deal maker is pretty much tearing up all agreements and putting in place considerably worse ones.

Where does Aaron Banks fit in? That's a tough one. I suspect he was trying to grow his money empire and just following his business peers. That is where the real investigation should take place. What is his driving interests and that should reveal his angle on events.

For all you conspiracy lovers and this is just a wild guess - I sometimes think Brexit is simply staged event to help in currency wars coming out of the recession. I do genuinely believe UK and EU are joined at the hip and really the shenanigans have helped both currencies deflate. If you recall there was much talk of artifiical currency devaluations post global slump. So really all this fiasco helps the EU continent considerably in maintaining global sales. :rolleyes:

Hey guys,

I think the deal talk is really hotting up but press has gone all quiet as talks are hush hush. Onwards and forwards we go.

Interesting blurb from the government recently, no deal is worst deal. Who could have guessed we'd have such a turnaround. Pound about to take out 1.32. So far so good.

Received this from the LibDem party which as you might have also guessed I'm a member of. I thought it was a pretty accurate assessment and good write up. (y)

Dear Atilla

Two years ago, America went to the polls. I voted for the first time.

As an American, the result of 2016 Presidential election has meant that for the last two years, politics in America hasn’t represented the country I know.

America has become a more openly racist and intolerant place. Immigrants are less welcome, the clocks have been turned back on women’s and LGBT rights, and violence against all minorities are on the rise.

I was so grateful to wake up to the news that the Democrats took control of the House of Representatives.

In the UK, I constantly hear people compare the election of Trump in America with the EU referendum in the UK.

On both sides of the pond, people feel duped.

The promises they were offered: “Make America Great Again” and “Take Back Control” – have not materialised.

Instead, in Britain and America alike, we've seen a marked increase in racist attacks, whilst our strong economies and global standing continue to crumble.

Americans view Trump as a national joke.

And in Britain, Brexit is a national embarrassment.

But America were given a chance to move in another direction. Britain should have same chance.

Britain should have a people’s vote.
Join our campaign for a People's Vote

Thank you!

Baylee

Baylee Anderson
American student on volunteer placement with the Liberal Democrats

Hey guys,

I think the deal talk is really hotting up but press has gone all quiet as talks are hush hush. Onwards and forwards we go.

Interesting blurb from the government recently, no deal is worst deal. Who could have guessed we'd have such a turnaround. Pound about to take out 1.32. So far so good.

Received this from the LibDem party which as you might have also guessed I'm a member of. I thought it was a pretty accurate assessment and good write up. (y)

Dear Atilla

Two years ago, America went to the polls. I voted for the first time.

As an American, the result of 2016 Presidential election has meant that for the last two years, politics in America hasn’t represented the country I know.

America has become a more openly racist and intolerant place. Immigrants are less welcome, the clocks have been turned back on women’s and LGBT rights, and violence against all minorities are on the rise.

I was so grateful to wake up to the news that the Democrats took control of the House of Representatives.

In the UK, I constantly hear people compare the election of Trump in America with the EU referendum in the UK.

On both sides of the pond, people feel duped.

The promises they were offered: “Make America Great Again” and “Take Back Control” – have not materialised.

Instead, in Britain and America alike, we've seen a marked increase in racist attacks, whilst our strong economies and global standing continue to crumble.

Americans view Trump as a national joke.

And in Britain, Brexit is a national embarrassment.

But America were given a chance to move in another direction. Britain should have same chance.

Britain should have a people’s vote.

Join our campaign for a People's Vote

Thank you!

Baylee

Baylee Anderson

American student on volunteer placement with the Liberal Democrats

Brexit speculation is all you see in MSM, it’s too boring to follow.

Brexit speculation is all you see in MSM, it’s too boring to follow.

Yes exactly. That is because there is cabinet silence, collective responsibility and all that since the two blabber mouths have resigned.

Who do you think was producing all those shenanigans pursuing self-interest against the country?

Yes exactly. That is because there is cabinet silence, collective responsibility and all that since the two blabber mouths have resigned.

Who do you think was producing all those shenanigans pursuing self-interest against the country?

No, it's because the MSM is boring.