Brexit and the Consequences

Because their leader is failing in Brexit, And with that in mind the torys are still 4 points ahead in the polls, Doesn’t say much for jezza the great...:LOL:

Anyway, Are you not marching tomorrow ?

Because their leader is failing in Brexit, And with that in mind the torys are still 4 points ahead in the polls, Doesn’t say much for jezza the great...:LOL:

Anyway, Are you not marching tomorrow ?

4 points ahead in the polls. Aaaaawwwww... How fab is that? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If they believed their own hype as much as numpties believed in them, they'd have their daggers out for TM in the blink of an eye.

Such a farce. Such a freak show. Taking Parliament and country into oblivion.

One rights a newspaper column and another hosts a radio show. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry matey, but you still don't get it do you? They've realised WTO is the worst deal in town. They've realised promises can't be met.

I think it's funny how Tories trying to rubbish Labour's 6 tests only to be quoted that's what the Brexiteers promised the country. Hillarious. One would think they don't hear what comes out of their mouths until labour repeats it to them.

Go figure! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

4 points ahead in the polls. Aaaaawwwww... How fab is that? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

If they believed their own hype as much as numpties believed in them, they'd have their daggers out for TM in the blink of an eye.

Such a farce. Such a freak show. Taking Parliament and country into oblivion.

One rights a newspaper column and another hosts a radio show. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sorry matey, but you still don't get it do you? They've realised WTO is the worst deal in town. They've realised promises can't be met.

I think it's funny how Tories trying to rubbish Labour's 6 tests only to be quoted that's what the Brexiteers promised the country. Hillarious. One would think they don't hear what comes out of their mouths until labour repeats it to them.

Go figure! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Says the man who’s ex-leader has just gone to work for Facebook [emoji23]

Go figure!

So just who is this “establishment” then? Do you mean those who are charged with the leadership of the country or those who think they should be or what. So far as leadership is concerned this will probably go down in the annals as the most dire and ineffective leadership that we have ever suffered. Any half decent government sets its course and expects and ensures that the crew pull together. You certainly don’t tolerate a mutinous crew. There’s never going to be a deal that is not a compromise and it’s the leaderships job to find the most acceptable one balanced against the risks involved.

We might have been in the EU frying pan but I wouldn’t trust any of them to keep us out of the fire.

The deep state runs the UK which is why Brexit is such a farce, government is just a front pretending to do the bidding of its citizens. If its citizens vote against the will of the deep state then you get what we have now.

Last edited:
We've taken back control!

This is what our future will look like in the hands of Brexiteers.

Jolly good show, carry on as you were :whistling

I’ve told you before and I’ll tell you again, there are NO Brexiteers running this show, they are all remainers.

We would be out by now if brexiteers were running the show.

The deep state runs the UK which is why Brexit is such a farce, government is just a front pretending to do the bidding of its citizens. If it’s citizens vote against the will of the deep state then you get what we have now.

And what or who is the deep state? You seem to see conspiracy behind every rock :LOL:

. . . there are NO Brexiteers running this show, they are all remainers.

This is the view that I now accept. As such, I think it's highly unlikely that Brexit will ever happen. Brexiteers may have won the battle, but the war is well and truly lost. I fear the time has come to get out the white flag and prostrate myself at the feet of Atilla, barjon et al and beg for mercy.
;)
Tim.

This is the view that I now accept. As such, I think it's highly unlikely that Brexit will ever happen. Brexiteers may have won the battle, but the war is well and truly lost. I fear the time has come to get out the white flag and prostrate myself at the feet of Atilla, barjon et al and beg for mercy.
;)
Tim.

No time to throw in the towel, Tim. I think the will is there alright, but avoiding ruinous terms, let alone advantageous ones, is not proving as easy as it was thought. I think the expectation of what TM should be achieving and the reality of what is possible is a gap that will forever be unfilled.

I don’t really think there is a conspiracy to thwart Brexit just that the practical doing of it is a bloody sight more complicated than the theory.

Last edited:
And what or who is the deep state? You seem to see conspiracy behind every rock :LOL:

Bankers, civil service, intelligence agencies, military industrial complex, NGOs, it may have been theory 10 years ago but Brexit (and Trump) has just proven it. All looking after the interests of the multinational global corporates (and themselves). You only have to see what has happened to the UK military (on the quiet) to see how it works.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/eu-military-unification

https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/the-common-purpose-effect

https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/one-world-governance

https://truepublica.org.uk/united-k...on-doctrine-a-new-era-of-dictatorial-power-2/

Have you not been reading Wikileaks for the last 10 years, or the items that Snowden has exposed? :LOL:

Last edited:
Bankers, civil service, intelligence agencies, military industrial complex, NGOs, it may have been theory 10 years ago but Brexit (and Trump) has just proven it. You only have to see what has happened to the UK military (on the quiet) to see how it works.

https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/eu-military-unification

https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/the-common-purpose-effect

https://www.ukcolumn.org/series/one-world-governance

https://truepublica.org.uk/united-k...on-doctrine-a-new-era-of-dictatorial-power-2/

Have you not been reading Wikileaks for the last 10 years, or the items that Snowden has exposed? :LOL:

No, but I was immersed in it all for twenty five years or so and didn’t see any joined-up set trying to run things in the background. Plenty of one off “you scratch my back “ type things though. Course when people don’t see things going the way they like there are always howls of conspiracy from one side or the other. All bollox.

Last edited:
I’ve told you before and I’ll tell you again, there are NO Brexiteers running this show, they are all remainers.

On the contrary the referendum was advisory pulse of the nation to Parliament and these Brexiteers are the root cause of our problems.

Face of Brexit!
brexiteers-boris-mogg-gove-fox-davis.png

Govey was the focker who said it would be simple and we shouldn't listen to experts as they 'always' get it wrong.

Moggy is just out for his hedge fund, turning UK into low corp tax safe haven.

Johnny wet pants is just out for him self. Trump in disguise me me me toss pot.

Davies is a wannabee talks a lot and delivers FA (typical Brexiteer)

Foxy well his in there somewhere hedging his bets to keep his job and nose in the trough.

So who should be running Brexit? Any names? Farage perhaps? You do realise UKIP is about unmanagable, unelectable and useless as a chocolate tea pot that looks good on a shop window. :whistling

;)
Tim.

Well, at least "I won't increase tuition fees" / "I want another referendum" Clegg has thrown in the towel and is going to California with a top Facebook job - they're welcome to him. His shortage of moral decency should fit in well. Perhaps Blair and his lot will follow?

I'm not as despondent as you Tim - it's perhaps just "our darkest hour"? The English have an aptitude for getting home by the narrowest of squeaks. But if Atilla's right about Corbyn then Brexit will be the least of our problems.

;)
Tim.

No need at all, dear Tim. Simply like to know what's in your mind and your rationale for decisions; rightly or wrongly. (y)

Simply put if questions are arising out of Brexit or you have concerns - on how it may affect your retirement in Europe or something, then I'd really like to know them. I thought Macron's Non stuff was just adlib but France are very capable of being awkward and cutting off nose just as we are.

I reckon once the dust settles over Brexit in a decade or two the British 'establishment' (no reference to SC's posts) can look at why so many voted the way they did and do something about excess immigration and skewed distribution of incomes in the UK (y)

That I think would be best way forward (y)

Well, at least "I won't increase tuition fees" / "I want another referendum" Clegg has thrown in the towel and is going to California with a top Facebook job - they're welcome to him. His shortage of moral decency should fit in well. Perhaps Blair and his lot will follow?

I'm not as despondent as you Tim - it's perhaps just "our darkest hour"? The English have an aptitude for getting home by the narrowest of squeaks. But if Atilla's right about Corbyn then Brexit will be the least of our problems.

Working for FB far better than writing columns or hosting a local radio show.

I like Clegg. Did what he had to for the country. Tories are the real losers imo. Growling to the DUP paying for support. Could have been so different if they had LibDems guiding hands. Such is life.

Moreover, taxing university grads fair I reckon. I've paid higher rate of tax for best part of my career and don't feel bad about it. Got free education with full grants. Only fair. Payback is fair too from earnings. If lifetime earnings not good then you don't pay.

Especially so, when most people who do go to uni are from favourable middle-class backgrounds or they are the smart ones who'll do well in life whatever comes their way as they want to progress and move forward. Education is always a good investment.

My observation made months ago may easily turn out right.
Mrs May can wash her hands of the whole mess with a Parthian Shot, such as - to the EU, you put up a border wall if you want, we shall not.

I watched the "leave means leave" event last night in Gateshead, The whole stadium was packed wall to wall. Some very good and inspiring speeches by Kate Hoey, Farage, Oakshot etc...The crowd were going wild, There is still as much passion for brexit as ever, its just us brexiteers are not as vocal as the remain crowd, Im sick of the same old rhetoric being spewed out on a daily basis, " you cheated, you broke the law, it was only advisory, cry cry blah blah...

I predict more letters going into the 1922 committee this week, Davis challenges May for leadership, Boris becomes deputy P.M And Davis steps aside next year...Anything ive missed ? :LOL:

I watched the "leave means leave" event last night in Gateshead, The whole stadium was packed wall to wall. Some very good and inspiring speeches by Kate Hoey, Farage, Oakshot etc...The crowd were going wild, There is still as much passion for brexit as ever, its just us brexiteers are not as vocal as the remain crowd, Im sick of the same old rhetoric being spewed out on a daily basis, " you cheated, you broke the law, it was only advisory, cry cry blah blah...

I predict more letters going into the 1922 committee this week, Davis challenges May for leadership, Boris becomes deputy P.M And Davis steps aside next year...Anything ive missed ? :LOL:

You need to wake up now :)

My observation made months ago may easily turn out right.
Mrs May can wash her hands of the whole mess with a Parthian Shot, such as - to the EU, you put up a border wall if you want, we shall not.

I should have thought that the outcome, in Ireland, is a foregone conclusion. A repeat of the violent years.