Brexit and the Consequences

Absolutely Split, The less enthusiasm they have for a trading idea, the more likely I am to take the trade.

Well cable has gone from 1.32 to 1.31 yesterday and sitting at 1.302 now.

If hard brexit rears head you can count on 1.20-22 for sure imo. :idea:

I don't suppose you have noticed that the Euro is sliding more than the pound.

LOL - what is it with you and numbers Sparky?

Picture paints a thousand words don't it?

Ehemmm... Cough cough cough :)

Attachments

• EuroVPound.PNG
    EuroVPound.PNG
    109.9 KB · Views: 85
Well if that's a baseball bat in your hands I can only imagine you are not happy to negotiate with me and simply offering punishment and beatings.

I didn't have you down as an EU man but I think I see where you are coming from.

So what are you 'really' offering me then? Go on make me an offer I can't refuse otherwise I'm walking! ;)

The bat was confiscated from violent antifa ( momentum) thugs.

I am offering you a special administrative area inside the UK, just for remainers, make Khant the mayor of it all and Corbyn the leader and you’ll be fine [emoji23]

The bat was confiscated from violent antifa ( momentum) thugs.

I am offering you a special administrative area inside the UK, just for remainers, make Khant the mayor of it all and Corbyn the leader and you’ll be fine [emoji23]

How about we take London and all territories below the M4, M25 (including London obviously) and the A12 including Colchester and Ipswich.

You can take the rest including Oxford and Cambridge elitist good for nothing snoty peeps. On the condition, you also take Moggy, Govey and Johnny boy too. Don't want none of those riff raffs poking their egos into Parliamentary proceedings.

There you go sale of the century for you. (y)

You fancy a game of chess?

US is looking at losing dollar standard? US threats turning into irrelevance

Trade is turning towards East. UK better head in right direction. Going backwards is not a future plan.

Ban this and that, raise tariffs, come out of Paris climate accord, break up NATO. US will soon be withdrawing troops from all corners of the globe too and hopefully stop interfering in other democracies.

Merkel is right to indicate a replacement to the SWIFT payment processing system. Venezuela now trading only in Euros. Dropped the dollar. Although last time Saddam did that he quickly got hanged. :whistling

US is looking at losing dollar standard? US threats turning into irrelevance

Trade is turning towards East. UK better head in right direction. Going backwards is not a future plan.

Ban this and that, raise tariffs, come out of Paris climate accord, break up NATO. US will soon be withdrawing troops from all corners of the globe too and hopefully stop interfering in other democracies.

Merkel is right to indicate a replacement to the SWIFT payment processing system. Venezuela now trading only in Euros. Dropped the dollar. Although last time Saddam did that he quickly got hanged. :whistling

ROFL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Venezuela is running a barter system currently.....they will trade anything for anything just to get from one day to the next.

I read somewhere that inflation could reach 1,000,000% this year.
They sure as hell can't buy dollars.

ROFL :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Venezuela is running a barter system currently.....they will trade anything for anything just to get from one day to the next.

I read somewhere that inflation could reach 1,000,000% this year.
They sure as hell can't buy dollars.

I would not underestimate Germany/EU calls for a replacement SWIFT system!

Here see if you can analyse this ;)

Germany urges SWIFT end to US payments dominance

I would not underestimate Germany/EU calls for a replacement SWIFT system!

Here see if you can analyse this ;)

Germany urges SWIFT end to US payments dominance

Did you miss the bit about the EU relies on the US for refinancing. And did you miss the bit about the EU relying on the City for clearing 90% of their business.

So when the US tells the EU how things are going to be, including how they deal with the City, do you suppose they ought to pay attention and get with the programme? :LOL:

Did you miss the bit about the EU relies on the US for refinancing. And did you miss the bit about the EU relying on the City for clearing 90% of their business.

So when the US tells the EU how things are going to be, including how they deal with the City, do you suppose they ought to pay attention and get with the programme? :LOL:

Teach a parrot Supply and Demand and you can make an economist out of it.

Sadly the same can't be said of you? :idea:

Who do you think finances US debt? All they have to do is switch US debt to EU debt? Plans already in flow, simply that you'll not be hearing about them in local press. https://www.cnbc.com/2018/04/05/chi...pon-that-could-be-used-in-a-us-trade-war.html

Dollar is soooo over rated and Trump is only sinking the US further with a trillions of tax break give aways when the country can't afford it and moreover, both US and UK skewed distribution of income will only exasperate current situ with devide between the haves and have nots further preventing development and creation of new ideas by condemning most of their population to hardship and putdowns.

You froth in the mouth about EU failing but there is such an impending crises heading in US and possibly also UK's way if hard Brexit materialises that it'll take 10 to 20 years for both countries to recover. Totally overselling past glory and belittling future potential with daft foreign policy. Declining birth rates, ballooning pension crises, health costs and rising tax burdens will mean living standards will fall.

Instead of looking forward you Brexiteers are looking at your rear ends.

UK is in a total mess. US will have to raise rates to finance debt. Trump can blame the Fed UK can blame the EU. Both well and trully foooked unless UK turns back from Brexit mess.

http://www.theweek.co.uk/97095/david-davis-lined-up-as-interim-prime-minister

Entirely possible given that 44 letters are already in.

My comment from BBC HYS yesterday.

18 Oct 2018 10:38
May is an embarrassment to the UK. Backbenchers send the letters in and get shot of her. We need a Brexit PM now.

Number of positive ratings for comment 1370
Number of negative ratings for comment 762

Well, you had a Brexit guy in charge who came up with absolutely bugger-all, even to the extent of not even anything to actually get the thing moving. No surprise TM had to step in which gave him the excuse to retreat to the sidelines and snipe from there.

No doubt that TM is second rate but she has a near impossible task to avoid the hard no deal (which I know you would welcome, but most would’nt) let alone secure anything that even half-way matches the fanciful Brexit rhetoric.