Brexit and the Consequences

fyi farage also blurted that he'd continue the fight for leaving the eu thinking they'd lost the referendum.

Onwards and forwards.

Advisory referendum / non-legally binding - is the - same difference.

Splitting hairs.

Tories trying to maintain power by eliminating ukip so they didn't bleed votes and let labour/libdems in.

Each day this fiasco goes on, greater the damage to uk. I think that's becoming clear to most people. :(

Keep going. You'll get there soon enough ;)

Vince-McMahon-Walks-Backwards-Away-From-The-Scene-On-WWE.gif

Show down with Boris imminent.

I reckon Gove is going to stab him in the back again.

JRM and Boris v Gove and TM.

Bet Gove's been promised a big powerful role.

Brexit going to get a whole lot more exciting for all the wrong reasons. Tory in-fighting. Can't make this up? Better than fiction. (y)

Just wait until Trump gets over there. It's one country where he has a special relationship! He'll sort out who he wants and who he doesn't. Being able to play golf would be an advantage.

Just wait until Trump gets over there. It's one country where he has a special relationship! He'll sort out who he wants and who he doesn't. Being able to play golf would be an advantage.

Turd polishing ability might come in handy for some :cheesy:

just wondered how many of these so called deals/proposals can be quashed once were actually out, With stroke of pen, trump easily put a line right through the Iran deal, Suppose we could do the same.We could call the first 2-3 years the "honeymoon period" :LOL:

just wondered how many of these so called deals/proposals can be quashed once were actually out, With stroke of pen, trump easily put a line right through the Iran deal, Suppose we could do the same.We could call the first 2-3 years the "honeymoon period" :LOL:

You mean him? :cheesy:

trump-baby-600.jpg

I see sadiq Kahn has given his approval of it, Wonder what he would of said about an Obama one ?

TRUMP= America first

UK politicians= UK politicians first

Trump probably likes Farage because he is a conviction politician who actually won (he likes winners too)

Exactly the reasons why our traitors hate him.

Now... urgent message

I have it on excellent authority that England will win the world cup in order to help pacify the population who, apparently believe that we are special in some way compared to all the other EU populations who voted the wrong way.

Look out for my conspiracy film - I'll be giving Munamadonna another chance to prove his point about the penalty decision- for example.

Why do you think we have an English Coach? Why do you think we are doing so well all of a sudden? Why do think we're still allowed to wave the little flags around for a few hours?

Even this brilliant weather we're having is being subsidised by Germany (using the money we gave them)

Legalising weed... it just goes on and on. We're talking about the world's biggest experts in bribery.

You 've never had it so good..again.

Last edited:
What are the chances that Khant will approve the counter Trump blimp :LOL:

https://www.therebel.media/uk_support_the_sadiq_khan_baby_blimp

Don't be a cry baby. Where's your sense of humour :cheesy:

Guy takes him self too seriously. Thin skin, big gob, small ideas, mega deal brakeerrrr not makerrrrr.

Make America and UK laughing stock of the world. Some freaking greatness that is. I'm sure JRM will be trying to get into his pants, trying to do quick Brexit deals. You can count on it.

Standards indeed. Crooks behind closed doors.

Beware :?::?::?::?:

Don't be a cry baby. Where's your sense of humour :cheesy:

Guy takes him self too seriously. Thin skin, big gob, small ideas, mega deal brakeerrrr not makerrrrr.

Make America and UK laughing stock of the world. Some freaking greatness that is. I'm sure JRM will be trying to get into his pants, trying to do quick Brexit deals. You can count on it.

Standards indeed. Crooks behind closed doors.

Beware :?::?::?::?:

...and what about Trump? :LOL:

Leadership challenge by Friday ??

Where's Atilla ? we need some guidance here...:LOL:

Gareth Southgate for PM!

If he can manage the England squad that good he can surely run the country just as well. :)