Brexit and the Consequences

Ah, that old chestnut. Only remainers have a mind. Well, nice try, you still lost (y)

Didn't say only remainers have a mind!

Have you considered the other side :rolleyes:

I'm a brexiteer please argue with me, PS I wont change my mind :whistling

Don't twist and bend Queen's English. You naughty man!

Is this you on the Video? The all knowing and seeing Messiah :)

Didn't say only remainers have a mind!

Have you considered the other side :rolleyes:

I'm a brexiteer please argue with me, PS I wont change my mind :whistling

Don't twist and bend Queen's English. You naughty man!

Is this you on the Video? The all knowing and seeing Messiah :)

I must say Atilla you seem like a very nice man and im sure you know your shizzle

Don't worry too much about in or out... either way it will be OK... (y) (in the end)

A leak of WhatsApp chats from a Conservative Party group that favors a complete U.K. withdrawal from the European Union shows the breadth of animosity among factions in the governing party and the possible threat posed to a uneasy truce.

The leaked texts published by BuzzFeed target Tory colleagues who are pushing for the mildest form of Brexit, including Anna Soubry and Chancellor of the Exchequer Philip Hammond. BuzzFeed said ERG leaders it contacted didn’t respond to requests for comment on the texts.

When enough Conservatives broke with May and joined the opposition Labour Party in December to give Parliament a final vote over the Brexit deal, Tory lawmaker Philip Davies wrote in the chat that the government had been pushed into a corner "because the rebels are all condescending ********s,” BuzzFeed reported. “Being nice to them is very definitely a strategy that is not working,” texted Nadine Dorries, Davies’ fellow member of the ERG.

In September, Davies vented his concerns over allowing free movement of European citizens in the U.K. after Brexit, likening concessions by May to the appeasing politics of the British cabinet towards Nazi Germany before the World War II. “We have rewarded the EU for their intransigence. It is pathetic to be frank -- a modern day Chamberlain.”

Still going on about the war... :whistling

Strange you should latch on to that remark instead of the condescending rebels or anything to do with being nice towards them?

Speaks volumes does it not? :whistling

I was going to say something about BuzzFeed reporting, but I thought that was too obvious, so I focussed on the use of the word 'Nazi's' and 'the war' in the same sentence, it seems to be an overused phrase or saying by the left nowadays, deserving of a big YAWN.....*thinking here we go again*.

Sorry to confuse dear boy :clap:

I was going to say something about BuzzFeed reporting, but I thought that was too obvious, so I focussed on the use of the word 'Nazi's' and 'the war' in the same sentence, it seems to be an overused phrase or saying by the left nowadays, deserving of a big YAWN.....*thinking here we go again*.

Sorry to confuse dear boy :clap:

No worries but having listened to Margo and Hammond on Preston talk show I know who I want to be winner.

Did you here Margo repeat TM's word about how EU or ECJ would pass judgements and then Parliament would then debate and decide if they want to be with it or reject?

Once again, the proper place for those discussions is with representation from EMP appointed by parliament, when the actual decisions and policies are being drafted up and agreed in EU. We will have far more influence and say in determining outcomes then losing benefits of EU and being outside looking in. Sort of a gold fish in a bowl approach to events outside of us.

I really believe this is fundamental with a H U G E impact on UK, rather than the loss EU will feel from losing UK.

No worries but having listened to Margo and Hammond on Preston talk show I know who I want to be winner.

Did you here Margo repeat TM's word about how EU or ECJ would pass judgements and then Parliament would then debate and decide if they want to be with it or reject?

Once again, the proper place for those discussions is with representation from EMP appointed by parliament, when the actual decisions and policies are being drafted up and agreed in EU. We will have far more influence and say in determining outcomes then losing benefits of EU and being outside looking in. Sort of a gold fish in a bowl approach to events outside of us.

I really believe this is fundamental with a H U G E impact on UK, rather than the loss EU will feel from losing UK.

Who or what is EMP?

Damian Hinds to cut workload to tackle teacher shortage

This piece of news really bugs me and it smacks of what we do so wrong. It leads to productivity shortfalls with condescending manure that flows from the top to the bottom. Here it is I'd be interested in your feedback.

You'll have to read the article first.

First off, no more new changes to primary, GCSE or A-Level tests! Does this mean no more improvement? Does this mean all the changes we've had in the past has improved UK education system? Do we have benefit reviews to see if desired outcome achieved?

Second point. Objective is to cut bureaucratic burden and red tape placed on teachers! Thinking about it, there must surely be a reason a business case, a justifiable cause for putting these bureaucratic red tapes in the first place right? So who put them there and why? Where are they now and can they account for their actions. How much were the consultants paid to come up with these proposals, assuming new approach is correct - thus previous implementation has led to 5 years of teacher shortages and declines.

Think about it... Draw your own reasons rational and conclusions.

Have we improved standards and grades or just reduced standards and raised grades whilst lowering pass marks? System is in constant change so how does one judge or compare?

Number of teachers in decline.

Productivity is up or down?

Funding short fall and supply teachers are hired paying contractor and agency fees. Is this an efficient way to conduct education system.

Has this got anything to do with EU?

Does go to some way to explain poor UK productivity and loss of markets?

Do our ruling elites who usually come out of Eton or public schools really know or understand anything about nation they serve.

Will Brexit help this situ?

Will closing the doors on foreign students who pay high fees to go to British universities and then continue to work in the UK result in productivity improvement or loss. Increasingly in our highly mechanised world and reduced skills being replaced by AI techno which path is likely to produce the more fruitful outcome to UK?

Thus far Finance, Pharmacuticals, Motor, Farming, University R&D, Regional Grants and now public service shortages for Teachers, Nurses and Doctors all coming to the forefront.

Brexit is the silver bullet that's going to sort out our troubles because what ever EU decides which we'll have no say in, we'll get to talk about other peoples sh1t and decide if we like it want it or not?

No worries because at the same time we'll be striking up loadsa trading agreements with the rest of the World who are queuing up to strike FTA's with us.

Who believes big G when they say we'll train our own?

Then there is the other side of the coin, send'm all back that should free up public resources.

Do you think Brexit could be the solution to our troubles? :whistling

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43364331

What a sad pathetic pillock this is, pretending he has any understanding of Brexit.

That's a bit strong.

His only reflecting reality numbers and facts.

I relate to what he has said having heard some LOL's in Clapton-on-Sea... Difficult to believe but such is what they say.

Now run along to your swinging 60s and enjoy what life is left in you :)

That's a bit strong.

His only reflecting reality numbers and facts.

I relate to what he has said having heard some LOL's in Clapton-on-Sea... Difficult to believe but such is what they say.

Now run along to your swinging 60s and enjoy what life is left in you :)

Here you go again. The only numbers uncle Vince quotes are these.

75% of under 25s voted to remain. But 70% of over 65s voted for Brexit.

You can't take anything at all from these meaningless figures. Of course, what you and uncle Vince would like us to believe is that 75% of all those under 25 voted remain. Which is absolutely not the case.

Here are the turnouts by voter age. Uncomfortable reading I know, as numbers have never been your strong point :LOL:

18-24: 36%
25-34: 58%
35-44: 72%
45-54: 75%
55-64: 81%
65+: 83%

So, 75% of the 36% of 18-24 yr olds who bothered to vote, does not equate to youngsters having had their future stolen from them by the silly old duffers in the UK.