Brexit and the Consequences

Here you go again. The only numbers uncle Vince quotes are these.

75% of under 25s voted to remain. But 70% of over 65s voted for Brexit.

You can't take anything at all from these meaningless figures. Of course, what you and uncle Vince would like us to believe is that 75% of all those under 25 voted remain. Which is absolutely not the case.

Here are the turnouts by voter age. Uncomfortable reading I know, as numbers have never been your strong point :LOL:

18-24: 36%
25-34: 58%
35-44: 72%
45-54: 75%
55-64: 81%
65+: 83%

So, 75% of the 36% of 18-24 yr olds who bothered to vote, does not equate to youngsters having had their future stolen from them by the silly old duffers in the UK.

There is a clear pattern in those numbers.

It is a fact young people do not bother to vote.

Biddies who are retired and do nothing but talk about the good old days have nothing else better to do unlike young people who have busy lives and can't be bovered to walk 10 mins to take another 10 mins out of their hectic social lives to vote.

Vince Cable indeed makes a valid point. Have another luuk to See if you can spot a trend in those numbers :whistling

There is a clear pattern in those numbers.

It is a fact young people do not bother to vote.

Biddies who are retired and do nothing but talk about the good old days have nothing else better to do unlike young people who have busy lives and can't be bovered to walk 10 mins to take another 10 mins out of their hectic social lives to vote.

Vince Cable indeed makes a valid point. Have another luuk to See if you can spot a trend in those numbers :whistling

Yes I understand the trends and it rather points to the fact that as we grow older, we grow wiser from experience and that we understand the importance of our votes. (y)

Yes I understand the trends and it rather points to the fact that as we grow older, we grow wiser from experience and that we understand the importance of our votes. (y)

Point remains the elderly vote is attempting to take us backwards not forwards in an increasingly smaller and more global world. Hence the reference to nostalgia. I've heard similar stories not just from the LOL in Claptop.

ie We were a great trading nation so why can't we do it again?

Yes we can do it again and then the question becomes how?

Then one has to engage the brain and using 19th century approach in a 21st century era begs the question what is experience and memory going to give you in a world of AI? When I was a young man, in my time we used to have wind up hornby set...

Point remains the elderly vote is attempting to take us backwards not forwards in an increasingly smaller and more global world. Hence the reference to nostalgia. I've heard similar stories not just from the LOL in Claptop.

ie We were a great trading nation so why can't we do it again?

Yes we can do it again and then the question becomes how?

Then one has to engage the brain and using 19th century approach in a 21st century era begs the question what is experience and memory going to give you in a world of AI? When I was a young man, in my time we used to have wind up hornby set...

The irony here is that only remainers see the EU as current.

We Brexiters know that the EU is history and the trends across member countries of the EU are shifting decisively in our favour.

So, all we have to do now is wait a little while longer and witness CV's prophesy come true.(y)

The irony here is that only remainers see the EU as current.

We Brexiters know that the EU is history and the trends across member countries of the EU are shifting decisively in our favour.

So, all we have to do now is wait a little while longer and witness CV's prophesy come true.(y)

What you need to focus on are real absolute facts.

What you think prophise or believe is just another dimension in the spectrum of what has been pointed out as alternative facts and reality. Exists only inside your head.

Starting to lose his marbles.
Errr, I fear you have the wrong tense smini'!

I'd have some respect for him if he just came out with the underlying message and accused all those who voted leave as being racist. Coz, let's face it, that's what he's inferring and that's what his critics find 'rude' and 'offensive' - me included. I used to have time for ol' Vince - not any more.
Tim.

Well whatever Vince Babble says out of his deranged, croaking mouthpiece doesn't appear to be reflected across Europe where the majority of the voting youth are voting with the populist parties.

And in other news, the 25-65 age group where the majority of hard working, tax paying voters reside, voted for......Brexit of course!

Now let's have some voter ID introduced so we can reduce voter fraud also, thankyou, who wouldn't want that :rolleyes:

Errr, I fear you have the wrong tense smini'!

I'd have some respect for him if he just came out with the underlying message and accused all those who voted leave as being racist. Coz, let's face it, that's what he's inferring and that's what his critics find 'rude' and 'offensive' - me included. I used to have time for ol' Vince - not any more.
Tim.

What he has said does not represent all different factions for their voting reasons, but there does remain an inconvenient truth that underlies latent evil lurking, festering and waiting to rear their heads imho.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-brexit-vote-new-figures-reveal-a7829551.html

You may think Vince Cable is playing politics but how about the retiring head of counter-terrorism comments when he warns of growing threat from far-right terrorism???

Or Bannon's speech in France addressing French National Party... https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/10/politics/steve-bannon-national-front/index.html

It's going to be real difficult to tell such people apart.

So when Vince tries to highlight a very issue which has been clearly observed here on this thread some peeps get offended all high and mighty? :eek::eek::eek:

All over UK right now there are little European and other migrant children who are being bullied and humiliated at school, told to go back to their home where they came from. I'm sure nothing mean or harmful just something one picks up from parents talking at home or in the car.

You should all have an open mind imo. Consequences will be ugly. We need to be on guard for excesses.

Then we have SC having given us the big words about our parliamentary process and super historic institutions now trying to eradicate voting fraud from the system. Touch of Trump about it all. Run down the very institutions that make the nation great.

It all has a very bad stinky smell and sickly taste about it all if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Whether you think his lost his marbles or not and it does not represent all different factions for their reasons, there remains an inconvenient truth that underlies latent evil lurking, festering and waiting to rear their heads imho.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-brexit-vote-new-figures-reveal-a7829551.html

You may think Vince Cable is playing dirty politics but how about the retiring head of counter-terrorism comments when he warns of growing threat from far-right terrorism???

Or Bannon's speech in France addressing French National Party... https://edition.cnn.com/2018/03/10/politics/steve-bannon-national-front/index.html

It's going to be real difficult to tell such people apart.

So when Vince tries to highlight a very issue which has been clearly observed here on this thread some peeps get offended all high and mighty? :eek::eek::eek:

All over UK right now there are little European and other migrant children who being bullied and humiliated at school, told to go back to their home where they came from. I'm sure nothing mean or harmful just something one picks up from parents talking at home or in the car.

You should all have an open mind imo. Consequences will be ugly. We need to be on guard for excesses.

Then we have SC having given us the big words about our parliamentary process and super historic institutions now trying to eradicate voting fraud from the system. Touch of Trump about it all. Run down the very institutions that make the nation great.

It all has a very bad stinky smell and sickly taste about it all if you ask me. :rolleyes:

Is it any wonder you have a backlash of angry citizens when you have politicians like Vince Cable coming out with such divisive, ageist and racist comments, there is only one other politician who is so overt about it - Diane Abbott - other members of the Labour party aren't quite so open about their racist views. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

As for quoting left-wing news sources to back up more divisive and fake news, well no surprises there, next you'll be praising antifa (a proscribed terrorist group in the US) for their bully boy tactics shutting down free speech, something that UKGov manages all on its own anyway.

I can see why you're not protesting the Saudi visits, given that Saudi funds most of the UK now, including the media.

I'm sorry, I thought reducing voter fraud was a good thing in this technological age, after all, fraud infiltrates every aspect of our technology driven lives, are you saying you don't think it's a good thing?

Is it any wonder you have a backlash of angry citizens when you have politicians like Vince Cable coming out with such divisive, ageist and racist comments, there is only one other politician who is so overt about it - Diane Abbott - other members of the Labour party aren't quite so open about their racist views. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

As for quoting left-wing news sources to back up more divisive and fake news, well no surprises there, next you'll be praising antifa (a proscribed terrorist group in the US) for their bully boy tactics shutting down free speech, something that UKGov manages all on its own anyway.

I can see why you're not protesting the Saudi visits, given that Saudi funds most of the UK now, including the media.

I'm sorry, I thought reducing voter fraud was a good thing in this technological age, after all, fraud infiltrates every aspect of our technology driven lives, are you saying you don't think it's a good thing?

You are now moving away from racism and turning it into one of divisive and fake news US Trump tosh type wishy washy growing race hate crimes in UK. Not worth responding to your trash SC. You've lost the plot.

wrt Saudi's I think people should know I'm not a fan of theirs so how you can say something like that I have no idea. What I do endorse is the sale of weapons if it helps UK industry. If we don't sell yanks will. I would however, propose UK spend just as much money on R&D in producing consumer goods where there is a much bigger market than military spending. However, imperial colonialism is hard to shake off.

As for reducing voter fraud so how much of it is there in the UK? If so where and who do you suggest has gained? I see you taking a leaf out of US politics. Lemme guess it's the Russians again. :LOL:

Fake news and voter fraud in response to rising tide of racism. If you going to take it down to this level not worth responding to your blogs. (n)

You are now moving away from racism and turning it into one of divisive and fake news US Trump tosh type wishy washy growing race hate crimes in UK.

For racism and divisiveness is what Cable et al are doing, for the sake of diversity of course.

Not worth responding to your trash SC. You've lost the plot.

But you just did :clap:

As for reducing voter fraud so how much of it is there in the UK? If so where and who do you suggest has gained? I see you taking a leaf out of US politics. Lemme guess it's the Russians again. :LOL:

Apparently the stats of the reported crime show not many, however there must be something in it, otherwise UKGov wouldn't be spending ££££ trialling it. I personally know of one student that voted twice and I know that she wasn't reported. Because it's such a recent phenomena, my guess is that they haven't enough reported stats to make reliable forecasts yet.

So, I'll ask again, but make it a simple question. Do you think voter fraud is a good thing or not?

Fake news and voter fraud in response to rising tide of racism. If you going to take it down to this level not worth responding to your blogs. (n)

It's not my fault that your beloved leader spouts such claptrap, I feel your pain brother :cheesy:

For racism and divisiveness is what Cable et al are doing, for the sake of diversity of course.

But you just did :clap:

Apparently the stats of the reported crime show not many, however there must be something in it, otherwise UKGov wouldn't be spending ££££ trialling it. I personally know of one student that voted twice and I know that she wasn't reported. Because it's such a recent phenomena, my guess is that they haven't enough reported stats to make reliable forecasts yet.

So, I'll ask again, but make it a simple question. Do you think voter fraud is a good thing or not?

It's not my fault that your beloved leader spouts such claptrap, I feel your pain brother :cheesy:

FGS SC next time you respond with fake news I may even put you on ignore. What's the point of communicating with a fake mind. I did have to get the message over to you in the first place. I'm glad it tickled your fancy though. Nice to make people smile. :)

You and your questions. Last time you asked I replied got nada back.

Why do you ask such daft rhetorical questions. I see you are bored.

Voter fraud is a good thing! How can it be a bad thing? More people vote the better. If some people vote twice it means they have twice the passion and desire as those who only vote once. Thus there vote should count double. Pure logical sense. If rich people can buy votes why can't desperate people vote twice.

Rock on Jimmeh! (y)

Voter fraud is a good thing! How can it be a bad thing? More people vote the better. If some people vote twice it means they have twice the passion and desire as those who only vote once. Thus there vote should count double. Pure logical sense. If rich people can buy votes why can't desperate people vote twice.

Of course, it's the same argument that Labour are using, how dumb of me to miss that! Then let us continue down the path of doing nothing about it, what a waste of money trialling ID cards, in fact let's ban ID cards for everything else that we need to prove who we are to obtain goods and services, free for all :idea:

Thanks for responding, it relieves the boredom :LOL:

Of course, it's the same argument that Labour are using, how dumb of me to miss that! Then let us continue down the path of doing nothing about it, what a waste of money trialling ID cards, in fact let's ban ID cards for everything else that we need to prove who we are to obtain goods and services, free for all :idea:

Thanks for responding, it relieves the boredom :LOL:

I'm in favour of ID cards and police state (y)

Also, for the record... I'm in favour of border controls and Australian point scoring system for migrant labour. Always have been. That's for countries outside of EU. :)

What he has said does not represent all different factions for their voting reasons, but there does remain an inconvenient truth that underlies latent evil lurking, festering and waiting to rear their heads imho.

You may think Vince Cable is playing politics but how about the retiring head of counter-terrorism comments when he warns of growing threat from far-right terrorism???

Mark Rowley, Assistant Commissioner of the Met Police, claimed Britain faced a “significant threat” from the extreme right. Yet, official figures published by the Home Office last week showed that of all people in custody for terrorism-related offences, just nine per cent hold ‘far-right’ views. Five per cent hold “other ideologies” and the overwhelming majority (86 per cent) hold “Islamist extremist” views. This compellingly suggests the current narrative being pushed around a “surge in far-right terrorism” is not only disproportionate but also falsely constructed.

Mark Rowley, Assistant Commissioner of the Met Police, claimed Britain faced a “significant threat” from the extreme right. Yet, official figures published by the Home Office last week showed that of all people in custody for terrorism-related offences, just nine per cent hold ‘far-right’ views. Five per cent hold “other ideologies” and the overwhelming majority (86 per cent) hold “Islamist extremist” views. This compellingly suggests the current narrative being pushed around a “surge in far-right terrorism” is not only disproportionate but also falsely constructed.

:LOL:

Oh how they wish it wasn't so. It would make their job of story telling and convincing the great unwashed so much easier.

Public are just not buying into any of this nonsense. We know what the issues are, we know who is telling porkies and we know who is subverting the will of the people.

Brexit has changed everything, not only for the UK but for Europe and dare I say, the west as a whole. The people have scored a victory for democracy and my sense is that we will continue pushing until everything that needs sorting out and the last 50 yrs of establishment oppression, political correctness, is consigned to the dustbin of history, where it belongs.

Do we actually need Moggy as PM?

I'm beginning to change my view on Mogg for PM.

T May is carrying out his agenda almost to the letter, so at this stage he doesn't need to lead from the front(y)

Should the situation change and the need arise, then I feel he is only in second gear and has plenty of spare cc's to call on if required :cool:

"First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."
Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited:
:LOL:

Oh how they wish it wasn't so. It would make their job of story telling and convincing the great unwashed so much easier.

Public are just not buying into any of this nonsense. We know what the issues are, we know who is telling porkies and we know who is subverting the will of the people.

Brexit has changed everything, not only for the UK but for Europe and dare I say, the west as a whole. The people have scored a victory for democracy and my sense is that we will continue pushing until everything that needs sorting out and the last 50 yrs of establishment oppression, political correctness, is consigned to the dustbin of history, where it belongs.

It's going to take 50 years to clean up the extensive corruption that is now emerging, the fall-out from the child grooming gang police cover-ups is only just beginning, worse than the BBC cover-ups of JSaville and cronies. Then there is the corruption over free-speech suppression that is ongoing, the smears of right-wing extremism that Atilla kindly highlighted, the corrupt charities, the faux feminism, the returning jihadis, racist politicians.......the list is endless. The UK is FC_UKed.

I blame it all on Brexit :)

Last edited: