Brexit and the Consequences

Voter fraud is a good thing! How can it be a bad thing? More people vote the better. If some people vote twice it means they have twice the passion and desire as those who only vote once. Thus there vote should count double. Pure logical sense. If rich people can buy votes why can't desperate people vote twice.

Hmmm ..... I don't think I'll be queuing up to live in Atilla's Democratic Republic ;)

With Brexit being a bit quiet this week, next on the agenda is “ How to solve a problem like Vladimir “? The guy obviously has small man syndrome or something, feeling the need to continually flex his tiny biceps .. At least TM showed some leadership, Not surprisingly Corbyn embarrassed himself and the Labour Party once again...

Mark Rowley, Assistant Commissioner of the Met Police, claimed Britain faced a “significant threat” from the extreme right. Yet, official figures published by the Home Office last week showed that of all people in custody for terrorism-related offences, just nine per cent hold ‘far-right’ views. Five per cent hold “other ideologies” and the overwhelming majority (86 per cent) hold “Islamist extremist” views. This compellingly suggests the current narrative being pushed around a “surge in far-right terrorism” is not only disproportionate but also falsely constructed.

Read the article again... Carefully. http://www.trade2win.com/boards/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3021530

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, who will retire from the Met Police next month, said four extreme-right terror plots were disrupted last year.

Ten Islamist-inspired plots have been foiled since March last year, he added.

Ratio is 4 : 10 terror plots RW v IS call it what you will.

Last year, the security service MI5 joined the fight against the right-wing terrorist threat.

There are currently more than 600 live investigations and more than 3,000 people of interest at any one time.

While they have not been involved directly in terrorism, he singled out Tommy Robinson, who founded the English Defence League (EDL), and Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, as voices from the far right who stir up tensions.

Mr Rowley told the BBC: "In the noise and focus on the global threat, and what we've wrestled with with Daesh [the Islamic State group], I don't think the change and growth in extreme right-wing terrorist threat has been explained or described well enough - and that's one of the things I wanted to do."

Aside from the attempted gay pride attack in Barrow, the other three alleged plots that were foiled last year are yet to come to trial.

One allegedly involved a neo-Nazi buying a machete with the intention of murdering the Labour MP Rosie Cooper.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-08-at-20.26.17-696x348.png

Read the article again... Carefully. http://www.trade2win.com/boards/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=3021530

Assistant Commissioner Mark Rowley, who will retire from the Met Police next month, said four extreme-right terror plots were disrupted last year.

Ten Islamist-inspired plots have been foiled since March last year, he added.

Ratio is 4 : 10 terror plots RW v IS call it what you will.

Last year, the security service MI5 joined the fight against the right-wing terrorist threat.

There are currently more than 600 live investigations and more than 3,000 people of interest at any one time.

While they have not been involved directly in terrorism, he singled out Tommy Robinson, who founded the English Defence League (EDL), and Jayda Fransen, the deputy leader of Britain First, as voices from the far right who stir up tensions.

Mr Rowley told the BBC: "In the noise and focus on the global threat, and what we've wrestled with with Daesh [the Islamic State group], I don't think the change and growth in extreme right-wing terrorist threat has been explained or described well enough - and that's one of the things I wanted to do."

Aside from the attempted gay pride attack in Barrow, the other three alleged plots that were foiled last year are yet to come to trial.

One allegedly involved a neo-Nazi buying a machete with the intention of murdering the Labour MP Rosie Cooper.

Screen-Shot-2018-03-08-at-20.26.17-696x348.png

No-one is denying there has been an increase in far right activity, the point is that it is nothing compared to Islamic related activities and therefore pales in comparison.

Unfortunately you are quoting from MSM and we know where that leads to!

I’m not even going to mention Common Purpose, police corruption, cover-ups, left wing media or smears again.

As for Tommy Robinson and Jayden Fransen, well, there are so few activist that are right leaning to pick on that MSM would have a hard time picking anyone else.

I note that you didn’t mention the BBC documentary ‘3 Girls’ that was also implicated in influencing a ‘so-called’ far-right terror attack that came to court recently.

The UK really does have major issues addressing the problems caused by Islam doesn’t it?

As CV has said, the public are not stupid when it comes to what is going on, if you only got your news from MSM you might be forgiven for being dumb, however even a modicum of common sense and gut feeling would tell you here is a back story to all of this, none of it makes sense.

Last edited:
Is anyone staying up until midnight to watch the fireworks?

ICBMs incoming, the trench I’ve been digging for the last 2 days needs to be about another 20 feet deeper to get out of this one, and my old bones just can’t take any more digging this flint infused clay soil any longer. [emoji28]

ICBMs incoming, the trench I’ve been digging for the last 2 days needs to be about another 20 feet deeper to get out of this one, and my old bones just can’t take any more digging this flint infused clay soil any longer. [emoji28]

SC we are not at war - incase you haven't noticed.

Please come back out of your trench.

You stopped taking your medications again??? Tut tut tut... :LOL:

Just been on to my Grandad, who says that I'm welcome to go round to his place and use his Anderson shelter tonight. He's been told that Capt Mainwaring is now getting his boys together in readiness to round up all the Remainers! Rumours from local intelligence sources are saying that there are still a few boats out of Dover to safe havens on the continent – Brussels is a favoured destination. Atilla - you should take note while there's still time. :LOL:

Last edited:
Just been on to my Grandad, who says that I'm welcome to go round to his place and use his Anderson shelter tonight. He's been told that Capt Mainwaring is now getting his boys together in readiness to round up all the Remainers! Rumours from local intelligence sources are saying that there are still a few boats out of Dover to safe havens on the continent – Brussels is a favoured destination. Atilla - you should take note while there's still time. :LOL:

Reports coming in that women and children have been trampled in the rush for the boats :LOL:

Brussels???

Really???

Not very imaginative of you dear SuperMini... How disappointing. :-0

Somewhere a little warmer where I can go bird watching might be better for my joints. :)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-43364331

What a sad pathetic pillock this is, pretending he has any understanding of Brexit.

Absolutely! what a fool. I didn't need to read beyond this filth:

The Lib Dem leader went to say too many older voters were driven by "nostalgia for a world where passports were blue, faces were white and the map was coloured imperial pink. And it was their votes on one wet day in June which crushed the hopes and aspirations of young people for years to come"

:cheesy:

The Lib Dem leader went to say too many older voters were driven by "nostalgia for a world where passports were blue, faces were white and the map was coloured imperial pink. And it was their votes on one wet day in June which crushed the hopes and aspirations of young people for years to come"

Yeah, shame he’s right.

Yes, our glorious past. See we’re going send a gunboat to Russia. I expect Putin is quivering in his boots.

....oh, and I just received my annual tax statement which includes an interesting breakdown of where the tax goes. Contribution to EU amounts to marginally less than 0.7% of my tax bill - just a decent meal out. Talk about much ado about nothing. :LOL:

....oh, and I just received my annual tax statement which includes an interesting breakdown of where the tax goes. Contribution to EU amounts to marginally less than 0.7% of my tax bill - just a decent meal out. Talk about much ado about nothing. :LOL:

But the whole Brexit thing is not just about money only, is it?

And anyway – without seeing how they've actually calculated that figure, there's no way of knowing it's accuracy and authenticity. We all know how accountants & economists (especially government ones) like to massage the figures – and the Civil Service haven't won any prizes for impartiality in the Brexit debate so far. Probably no more reliable than the Red Bus money!

But the whole Brexit thing is not just about money only, is it?

And anyway – without seeing how they've actually calculated that figure, there's no way of knowing it's accuracy and authenticity. We all know how accountants & economists (especially government ones) like to massage the figures – and the Civil Service haven't won any prizes for impartiality in the Brexit debate so far. Probably no more reliable than the Red Bus money!

No, but money was one of the major arguments put forward. It’d be a tad risky to come up with a phoney figure - the Brexiteers (and the Government) wouldn’t be at all pleased :). Mind you, the brexiteers don’t much like facts that might disturb their dreams so expect they will pooh, pooh the figures.