Brexit and the Consequences

All outcomes starting to look rather irrelevant now that the prospect of a future UK Marxist government seems more likely with every passing day.

It's not looking good. (n)

Well, if the people speak they will have spoken :) So you’ll have to shut up and heil Chairman Corbo whilst he takes back control from those evil capitalistas. Opposition is not allowed.

Well, if the people speak they will have spoken :) So you’ll have to shut up and heil Chairman Corbo whilst he takes back control from those evil capitalistas. Opposition is not allowed.

And that's what's bothering me. :(

And that's what's bothering me. :(

What is bothering you I'm not clear on.

Tories divided, tearing the country in half over Brexit or Corbyn undoing years of Tory mess ups decimating manufacturing and filling the pockets of fat cats with skewed distribution of income and raising poverty.

Hungry children and homeless young men. I see them every morning freezing their socks off begging for money and food.

Libraries and post offices closing. Prison services run down along with all other social fabrics of society. Elderly consuming more and more funds, living way past their sell by date.

And you are worried about Corbyn helping the very poor and under privileged members of society.

Do you have a heart Mini? :cheesy:

There are all those peeps among you stating we are British we can do this and we can do that and you have no faith in Corbyn and the working class making Britain a wonderful place to live and work again whilst taking care of each member of the Empire.

It seems your hopes and hypes have only one destination. From the way some of you have commented I would have said you are well prepared for what cometh your way. Forget the hardship and unemployment and loss of industries as long as you don't get taxed any higher. As soon as someone mentions raising a bit of taxation you all run for the hills.

I really don't understand your hopes and fears. So misplaced it's like you are all in some quasi-bubble.

I reckon Corbyn is exactly what the UK needs right now. You'll be lucky if he gets elected paving the way for LibDems in due course.

(y)

Spot the fool!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 84
Spot the fool!

Atilla - it's just possible that you may have been duped by those dastardly right-wing fascists and Brexiteers with that picture of yours! They talk of unity and common purpose and the best way forward for the country but little does your average voter realise the significance of that picture.

In order to reassure you that comrade Corbyn won't get an easy ride I've annotated the picture to reveal its true significance. Don't be fooled by all those smiling faces – for them, the day of reckoning is approaching.

JRM.JPG

hello everyone I'm an analyst for skill-invest I've been following this conversation and I just wanted to inform you the best thing that happened today UK is leaving the European Union in 2020 the UK was supposed to change from British Pounds to Euros that alone of the week in the UK financially if any of you would read the constitution of the EU you would say that if you're actually in the long-term with week in the European Union much further the laws of the European Union limits countries individuality and products that are based on a single country is very difficult to Market the most ridiculous laws made by the EU is the size and shape of fruits and vegetables it needs to be the same size and same shape all of the EU Nations and many more laws like this so UK should thank its lucky stars that's leaving the EU and in 10 to 20 years to be much more power in the short time I would advise the UK to buckle up it's going to be a bumpy ride until then

hello everyone I'm an analyst for skill-invest I've been following this conversation and I just wanted to inform you the best thing that happened today UK is leaving the European Union in 2020 the UK was supposed to change from British Pounds to Euros that alone of the week in the UK financially if any of you would read the constitution of the EU you would say that if you're actually in the long-term with week in the European Union much further the laws of the European Union limits countries individuality and products that are based on a single country is very difficult to Market the most ridiculous laws made by the EU is the size and shape of fruits and vegetables it needs to be the same size and same shape all of the EU Nations and many more laws like this so UK should thank its lucky stars that's leaving the EU and in 10 to 20 years to be much more power in the short time I would advise the UK to buckle up it's going to be a bumpy ride until then

Couple of commas and full stops wouldn't go a miss danran, Im out of breath reading that...:LOL::LOL:

Atilla - it's just possible that you may have been duped by those dastardly right-wing fascists and Brexiteers with that picture of yours! They talk of unity and common purpose and the best way forward for the country but little does your average voter realise the significance of that picture.

In order to reassure you that comrade Corbyn won't get an easy ride I've annotated the picture to reveal its true significance. Don't be fooled by all those smiling faces – for them, the day of reckoning is approaching.

View attachment 250360

Common purpose???

At last, someone makes a reference to it on this thread, I am not alone in the world.

I've almost given up on the forecasts/economists/pundits with regard to the economic effects of Brexit – you can find surveys and "facts" to support whatever view you take. As Signalcalc at #4932 refers – there is a more important, political element to worry about now.

Who'd have thought a couple of years ago, that a small number of Labour MPs who allowed Corbyn (generally regarded by them and everybody else as a no-hoper) onto the Labour leadership ballot in the interests of "fairness", could result in the mess we have now: a cynical and hypocritical leadership team who have always opposed the EU and membership, but now find sudden enthusiasm for it as a way of attaining power.

I'm sorry Attilla my old China, but if Corbyn gets in you can forget any ideas of Uncle Vince being anything other than a puppet to make up Labour's numbers.

The noises coming out of the EU are totally baffling. These guys are messing with the wrong country if they think we will be backed into a corner. This week is going to be lively.

Brexiters I feel are just biding their time before there's an explosion.

I've almost given up on the forecasts/economists/pundits with regard to the economic effects of Brexit – you can find surveys and "facts" to support whatever view you take. As Signalcalc at #4932 refers – there is a more important, political element to worry about now.

Who'd have thought a couple of years ago, that a small number of Labour MPs who allowed Corbyn (generally regarded by them and everybody else as a no-hoper) onto the Labour leadership ballot in the interests of "fairness", could result in the mess we have now: a cynical and hypocritical leadership team who have always opposed the EU and membership, but now find sudden enthusiasm for it as a way of attaining power.

I'm sorry Attilla my old China, but if Corbyn gets in you can forget any ideas of Uncle Vince being anything other than a puppet to make up Labour's numbers.

Ssshhh, remember, the first rule of CP is to..........

I know what you mean as just about every post you make doesn't stand up to scrutiny much at all.

However, those numbers are not forecasts.

Third point about mixed signals on exports is a fact. UK propensity to import more than export will ultimately end up deteriorating Balance of Payments BoP because as pound drops imports will cost more hence price inflation.

We predominantly run a BoP surplus on services. Because Brexit will knock that business the deterioration in current and service account is pretty obvious to most analysts.

That red bus showing Brexit will cost £2bn per week is based on Government own investigation. Secret BIA they don't want you to see as it will damage UK's bargaining position...

I think it's remarkable people choose to believe the 350m to NHS and ignore government analysis as some kind of misguided or biased forecast.

Last edited:
I don't know about Woolff but it's easy with Bliar: just look and see whether his mouth is open.

Yeah total scumbag. Former lawyer, so clearly well versed in scumbaggery.

I think the elitists and their apologists are going to get a rough ride soon, both in the UK and Europe. We can't be too far away now from escalation and eventual collapse.

Last edited: