US Indices Intra-day Trading for August 2003

This chart is a bit of a mess but I hope it shows how oil can have an effect on the Dow.

zcaprd7, where do you get your charts for Brent crude? I can't seem to find a good one.

Attachments

• oilvindu.gif
    oilvindu.gif
    30 KB · Views: 513
the path for the next days are showing weaknes....However, I would not rely 100% on this until the SP500 gets below 960

Attachments

• sp preparation 7th august1.png
    sp preparation 7th august1.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 486
Good morning,

Tom, what do you reckon about Dax,

right now im long from 26 with a stop at 18.

cheers
Genti

Hi Genti, I reckon you should move your stop to break even and hope the SP stays above 960

well, it is quiet in here, I am shorting rallies and sees 970 as the line in the sand for the time being....I am in "sells" but I think it is slow going today

steve, did you see Tom on Bloomberg today, if you are long in Naz, better dont ask. Tom said that Naz is going :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:

genti,
fortunately I managed to get a decent medium term short on Nas last week from 1297.Looking for 1185,or stop back up at 1236.
Cheers

waqr. i'll take the q off from your nick.

im looking at the cash price,

right now Dax -1.3% in the day. and s&p flat. and also sp is going up 20 pints and dax none

greetings
Genti

genti said:
waqr. i'll take the q off from your nick.

im looking at the cash price,

right now Dax -1.3% in the day. and s&p flat. and also sp is going up 20 pints and dax none

greetings
Genti

Apologies ...............forget that ppl concern themselves with the cash

funny toda, Dax looks incredibly weak to me and should really break some more....NASDAQ is not looking strong either,

I am on the side now....you really have to work hard for the money today. I must have clikced my mouse more than 20 times today..... :)

Seems to me both bulls/bears have gone to sun bathing instead of trading......

The sp had been hard to trade for the last few days or the heat wave's affecting me.

Just clicked to cover commissions + a little bit up. :D
Why do I love to start with a losing trade? :cry:
Also leaving it now.

Cheers